What's your favorite Anti excuse to play DmC?

#41BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 7:04:59 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Kamehameha, why are you even trying?

Boooooooorrrrrreeeeeeddddddooooommmmmm.

I have nothing to do right now, it's 10:00 on a Sunday. My PS3 is in use by my brother, my sister is watching Psych on Netflix, and I already watched all my youtube for the day.

Nothing to do, so I argue with silly people.

Honestly I would rather watch Psych, it's pretty good.

Watch Gundam. Plenty of it on Youtube. :p

Okay, I'm done. Continue on, that derail won't work twice. Where's Persmerga when you need him?
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#42FrostDancer289Posted 1/27/2013 7:06:01 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Seriously, where are the mods?

You're asking where the mods are on this site? You'd have a better chance of getting a beaver to launch bark grenades at a seagull than getting the mods to do much of anything on this board.

I bet if i went out and made a topic to allow some calmness here it'd be modded.

Would not surprise me one bit. It's rare that I see a mod on the site and even rarer that they do their jobs properly.
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#43omerta07Posted 1/27/2013 7:06:52 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Boooooooorrrrrreeeeeeddddddooooommmmmm.

I have nothing to do right now, it's 10:00 on a Sunday. My PS3 is in use by my brother, my sister is watching Psych on Netflix, and I already watched all my youtube for the day.

Nothing to do, so I argue with silly people.

which makes YOU what ??
#44DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 7:07:37 PM
FrostDancer289 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Seriously, where are the mods?

You're asking where the mods are on this site? You'd have a better chance of getting a beaver to launch bark grenades at a seagull than getting the mods to do much of anything on this board.

I bet if i went out and made a topic to allow some calmness here it'd be modded.

Would not surprise me one bit. It's rare that I see a mod on the site and even rarer that they do their jobs properly.

Hell most of my peaceful topics have been modded. Yet these topics that are obviously made to provoke people are untouched.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#45IamthekuzalolPosted 1/27/2013 7:07:49 PM
Cry more TC, enjoying your delicious tears, LOL.
#46ZeroX91Posted 1/27/2013 7:09:56 PM
Got modded last time you started one dude, probably just happen again. I find it strange the only topic that do get modded are the ones where people from both sides are actually gettin' along.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#47omerta07Posted 1/27/2013 7:10:01 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Cuz he is all serious bussiness lately...T-T

He's trying to converse with trolls. Just some guy taking advantage of the argueing here trying to get some jollies. Ignore them and they'll leave. Fighting them just attracts more. Use your head guys.

Well if you were using your head you wouldve realized that this topic was made by a pro for pros
#48darkestmercPosted 1/27/2013 7:10:55 PM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Cry more TC, enjoying your delicious tears, LOL.

Why should TC cry? Those that don't enjoy the game are the ones that should be crying, for we are enjoying ourselves :D
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#49DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 7:11:09 PM
omerta07 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Cuz he is all serious bussiness lately...T-T

He's trying to converse with trolls. Just some guy taking advantage of the argueing here trying to get some jollies. Ignore them and they'll leave. Fighting them just attracts more. Use your head guys.

Well if you were using your head you wouldve realized that this topic was made by a troll for trolls

sorry had to fix that error. I miss Tai and Dia. They are awesome pros.
---
#50DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 7:12:13 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Got modded last time you started one dude, probably just happen again. I find it strange the only topic that do get modded are the ones where people from both sides are actually gettin' along.

Because the mods enjoy the fightning.
---