What's your favorite Anti excuse to play DmC?

#61GoreGrossPosted 1/27/2013 10:39:19 PM
I've borrowed nearly half the games I've played. But it's a far cry for attention when I borrow a game I'm skeptical about, even though pros dodge anyone's argument if they haven't, as if the demo is oh, so misrepresentative of the final product.

There are reasons to be skeptical about DmC.

- Less than 30FPS (which makes the game objectively less technical, no more single-frame exploration, slower)

- Lack of Lock-on (in a game where demon and angel pulls are integral to combat, a major flaw in combat is the inability to pull what you want to. Auto aim in a HnS game like this severely shallows any kind of strategy and only increases difficulty artificially)

- Color-coded enemies (Imagine that: artificial difficulty in DmC, but it comes in the form of an actual enemy. I shouldn't have to say it again, but this shallows the combat further for obvious reasons. Also isn't actually difficult).

- The implications of the graphics, platforming, environments and Unreal Engine (It's nice to have something pretty to look at, and some fresh if not easy platforming, along with a world that breaks apart and morphs, but not at the cost of the bread at butter of the series: combat, which is simplified hugely by the reduction of frames alone)

- Story, Dialogue, Characters (I've never quite cared for these in a Devil May Cry title, but Ninja Theory have been so confident in their venture in this category that it has to be criticized. Really? "I've got a bigger ****", "F*** you", "F*** you", "F*** you"
This is the best they could deliver.)
---
"whoa man all we are is dust in the wind 'nd stuff" - Iwantedzero
Black FC: 4642 1161 4125
#62DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 10:44:11 PM
^ i comply with you. But others will either ignore you, or just don't care.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#63akira_hisyamPosted 1/27/2013 10:50:56 PM
most DmC pros claim antis are childish but it the pros who provoke the antis without reasonable reason,ooh wait pros always claim it bout the ''hair''.

well antis it ok if they call you guys childish atleast you all already voice your reason rather be an JERK DOUCHE BAG.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#64GoreGrossPosted 1/27/2013 10:51:31 PM

Which is why 75% of my posts on here are trollbait, to be quite honest. It sucks but topics where I sarcastically praise the game go right over the heads of pros and antis alike but get upwards of 50 posts, while my more sober and factual topics are lucky to get 15.
---
#65DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 10:53:12 PM
GoreGross posted...

Which is why 75% of my posts on here are trollbait, to be quite honest. It sucks but topics where I sarcastically praise the game go right over the heads of pros and antis alike but get upwards of 50 posts, while my more sober and factual topics are lucky to get 15.

Because this board is full of trolls taking advantage of the fighting. I've said this so many times.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#66Damien94Posted 1/27/2013 10:54:06 PM
I bought the game used. That way I'm not supporting Capcom's BS decision to reboot, but I can play a decent game.

You can be anti and enjoy what little good there is of the game.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#67FireMage7777Posted 1/27/2013 10:56:30 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

This post automatically won the topic. TC should've immediately closed it due to embarrassment
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
"Well objective truth happens to be an opinion" -Gohan9221
#68rockman11_zPosted 1/27/2013 10:57:40 PM
tehdud posted...
the gamefaqs boards arent fanboy boards. if you wanna cry about people bashing the game then go back to unity among your virility drinking brethren.

LOL..
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#69rockman11_zPosted 1/27/2013 10:58:08 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

This post automatically won the topic. TC should've immediately closed it due to embarrassment

BANG!!!
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#70GoreGrossPosted 1/27/2013 10:59:09 PM
I bought the game used. That way I'm not supporting Capcom's BS decision to reboot, but I can play a decent game.

You can be anti and enjoy what little good there is of the game.

nahbrah yougottapostleaderboardstatsorurlying
---