What's your favorite Anti excuse to play DmC?

#71DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 11:59:31 PM
rockman11_z posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

This post automatically won the topic. TC should've immediately closed it due to embarrassment

BANG!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2938/dantegif2.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#72SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:00:24 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

This post automatically won the topic. TC should've immediately closed it due to embarrassment

And yet, they ended up posting in this thread more than me, about off-topic subjects. If I'm the "sad" one, what does that makes them, I wonder?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#73rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 12:01:07 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

BANG!!!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2938/dantegif2.gif

I love this gif...
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#74rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 12:05:09 AM
SHMYazoo, I noticed you make a couple of topics in this boards about Antis or such. Are you on a mission to convince Antis to get this game or are you proving them wrong?

I mean, don't take this the wrong way and believe me, DmC is not a crappy game, but you know this game is controversial. You know a lot of DMC fans are vocal about it. Is there something your trying to prove?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#75SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:09:51 AM
rockman11_z posted...
SHMYazoo, I noticed you make a couple of topics in this boards about Antis or such. Are you on a mission to convince Antis to get this game or are you proving them wrong?

I mean, don't take this the wrong way and believe me, DmC is not a crappy game, but you know this game is controversial. You know a lot of DMC fans are vocal about it. Is there something your trying to prove?

I'm normally just trying to point the difference between opinions and facts around here. Sometimes I have a little fun with them (like with this topic), but most of the times I'm trying to make some of them realize it's not a black or white thing, that we have 50 shades of grey in between, that people have different OPINIONS, that you don't need to ONLY LOVE OR ONLY HATE something and that it's silly to keep blindly bashing, hating for the sake of hating, without thinking about the arguments you're using.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#76habbox77Posted 1/28/2013 12:11:14 AM
I like how the "pros" have basically become the antis now, there are more anti bashing threads now than there are of anything else.
Look at yourselves, you guys are no better than the antis now.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#77produnerPosted 1/28/2013 12:12:15 AM
Yazoo you're pathetic. Discuss the game or simply stop making meaningless topics; every one of these hardcore DMC fans has the right to play the game since its part of the DMC series.

Seriously i don't get why people don't play the game and STFU.
#78SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:18:46 AM(edited)
habbox77 posted...
I like how the "pros" have basically become the antis now, there are more anti bashing threads now than there are of anything else.
Look at yourselves, you guys are no better than the antis now.

We've become what we were fighting... At these moments, we realize that humans can be filled with evil... and that sometimes... even a devil may cry.
---
#79SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:14:15 AM
produner posted...
Yazoo you're pathetic. Discuss the game or simply stop making meaningless topics; every one of these hardcore DMC fans has the right to play the game since its part of the DMC series.

I believe it's because its a MESSAGE board. Meant to hold messages. By people.
---
#80produnerPosted 1/28/2013 12:17:56 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
produner posted...

I believe it's because its a MESSAGE board. Meant to hold messages. By people.

Messages related to the game; not stupid arguments with people that lack knowledge about the genre and technical stuff about games.