Inferno move from DMC1 is the best!

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 1/27/2013 6:50:53 PM
IMO

When surrounded by multiple enemies & then burning them all into ashes. Especially that scream in the end of the move....

Your favorite move???

---
"For I am the Dragon, Dracul..I am the Prince of Darkness..THAT..is my vengeance..all shall come to fear me.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
#2BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 6:51:40 PM
You just said it. Ifrit needs to make a comeback. Easily the best gauntlet weapon.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#3Green_PuffPosted 1/27/2013 7:03:42 PM
You just said it. Ifrit needs to make a comeback. Easily the best gauntlet weapon.

Beowulf! Beowulf! Beowulf! Beowulf! He also got sliced into pieces by Vergil. =p
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4rice_noodlesPosted 1/27/2013 7:05:39 PM
I think having enemies that aren't sandbags with legs was the best in DMC1.
#5SHMYazooPosted 1/27/2013 7:06:18 PM
I liked Beowulf as well. As for AOE damage, Tempest move of Agni & Rudra is great. I also enjoy DmC's Scythe Triangle hold attack, it's a nice AOE launcher, lots of damage.

That Beowulf though... Something about that whiteness... Also Vergil Beowulf moves > Dante Beowulf moves.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 7:06:36 PM
Honestly my favorite move is air trick. Just a cool thing to do.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#7Green_PuffPosted 1/27/2013 7:11:04 PM(edited)
I liked Beowulf as well. As for AOE damage, Tempest move of Agni & Rudra is great. I also enjoy DmC's Scythe Triangle hold attack, it's a nice AOE launcher, lots of damage.

That Beowulf though... Something about that whiteness... Also Vergil Beowulf moves > Dante Beowulf moves.

I don;t like you, Yazoo.D( '-'_'-')D
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#81SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:02:45 PM
SHMYazoo posted...

Oh yeah Tempest was also my favorite cuz it reminded me of Inferno but man doing an Inferno move with the Tempest flame....that be badass!

Yeah my over all top moves are the Inferno & DmCs over drive.

---
"For I am the Dragon, Dracul..I am the Prince of Darkness..THAT..is my vengeance..all shall come to fear me.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
#9Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/27/2013 8:07:56 PM
For the Ifrit, it's gotta be the DT Kick 13. That move made me feel like a boss. However, Inferno is really close. I only pick Kick 13 above Inferno because of the awesome sound effects when pummeling an enemy.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E