Y'know guys. There's a massive plot hole in this game. *Spoilers*

#1xXxHaVeNPosted 1/27/2013 9:06:12 PM
In the very first level, remember when Dante was talking to Kat after the first couple waves of enemies? Dante was in Limbo, and Kat was in the real world. She told Dante not to shoot when he had the gun pointed at her. He said "And if I pull the trigger?" and she said "I'll die..."

So why in the Hell couldn't he or Vergil save Kat when they were found? He could have easily just shot them all (the police) while in Limbo. According to Kat, he can still kill people while in Limbo. But the game chose to ignore that statement I guess?
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#2Rising_shadowPosted 1/27/2013 9:07:22 PM
How dare you doubt Tameem's great plot creating skills! This game has a hundred times more depth and plot than every other DMC game!
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#3SlaveBladePosted 1/27/2013 9:08:08 PM
Do you know what the **** a medium is? A person who travels the goddamn other world. It's not hard to understand that she can see and exist into both worlds at teh same time.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#4KaptainK00lPosted 1/27/2013 9:08:28 PM
Maybe its because she's a medium, and its the way she phases herself into Limbo?
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#5BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 9:09:36 PM
I would presume the whole psychic thing means different rules, but your right, that is a bit of a hole isn't it?
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#6FishermanFriendPosted 1/27/2013 9:09:39 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
Maybe its because she's a medium, and its the way she phases herself into Limbo?

Exactly this. The game explains it right near the start.
#7DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 9:09:53 PM
Woah the hostility.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#8SHMYazooPosted 1/27/2013 9:11:28 PM(edited)
She can be hurt by both Limbo stuff and normal stuff, like she stated twice in the game. She also could check what was going on in Limbo and she could phase through both. She even throws a molotov cocktail at the Hunter demon in the boss fight.

And there's another moment where Dante's in Limbo and she says "it's not safe for me here..." while she's in the normal world and Dante says she should go.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#9ShadowZero007Posted 1/27/2013 9:10:32 PM
They can only effect her because she sends a residual portion of her spirit into limbo. Ordinary humans aren't connected to it at all and thus cannot be effected except by the collateral damage done by conflicts within limbo.

Hence; they couldn't do anything to help her.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#10TaizukuPosted 1/27/2013 9:10:33 PM
She can exist in both worlds as a medium.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4