Y'know guys. There's a massive plot hole in this game. *Spoilers*

#21SlaveBladePosted 1/27/2013 8:26:34 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
She hides, like she states at some moments, she also says "it's not safe for me here" multiple times, demons have explicit orders to kill the Nephilim, human obvservers looking for Dante only, etc, etc.

That makes no sense. She's seen multiple times talking to Dante in the game when he's spotted by collaborators or demons and nobody ever notices her apparently, except for when they invade the Order headquarters and somehow they know she's close to Vergil. In fact, how exactly do she and Dante enter the factory at all without being recognized by anyone when Dante is on the news as a terrorist?

People don't actually give a **** about Bill O'Reilly, what makes this world any different?
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#22SHMYazooPosted 1/27/2013 8:26:36 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
She hides, like she states at some moments, she also says "it's not safe for me here" multiple times, demons have explicit orders to kill the Nephilim, human obvservers looking for Dante only, etc, etc.

That makes no sense. She's seen multiple times talking to Dante in the game when he's spotted by collaborators or demons and nobody ever notices her apparently, except for when they invade the Order headquarters and somehow they know she's close to Vergil. In fact, how exactly do she and Dante enter the factory at all without being recognized by anyone when Dante is on the news as a terrorist?

They don't notice her because she's not the target. The target is Dante, or haven't you noticed how when they see Dante they keep saying "DANTEEEEEE....." like robots? She's probably afraid of being caught in the "crossfire".
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#23Rising_shadowPosted 1/27/2013 8:31:42 PM
And yet nobody notices Dante waltzing into a supposedly guarded location. Heck, no cameras anywhere in the factory at all. And during the headquarters invasion she's suddenly valuable enough to not be a simple kill on sight target. But nobody notices her anywhere else? What kind of cheap whiskey was Tameem drinking when he wrote this?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#24SlaveBladePosted 1/27/2013 8:34:06 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
And yet nobody notices Dante waltzing into a supposedly guarded location. Heck, no cameras anywhere in the factory at all. And during the headquarters invasion she's suddenly valuable enough to not be a simple kill on sight target. But nobody notices her anywhere else? What kind of cheap whiskey was Tameem drinking when he wrote this?

Because they figured out she is in the same organization Dante is in.

Did you listen to bob at all?

Did you?
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#25Rising_shadowPosted 1/27/2013 8:37:03 PM
I was smoking something to help deal with the boredom when watching those scenes. Why would I listen to Bob?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#26DevilTears604Posted 1/27/2013 8:40:17 PM
I must be in the minority, but I loved the Bob Barbas boss fight. Being a democrat in the heart of Texas, I loathe Fox News. So it was nice to get to take it to someone like that.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#27xXxHaVeN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:43:06 PM
lmfao at the hostility here. It appears I've rustled some jimmies. You're just mad your game sucks. xP
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#28SHMYazooPosted 1/27/2013 8:43:13 PM
Rising_shadow posted...

She wasn't a kill on sight target because a mission before that, during the boss fight, Barbas told the news about the three big terrorists in that organization and it had a picture of Kat, Vergil and Dante. She was seen as a VIP after Bob Barbas exposed the organization. During the factory segment, they clearly were just posing as normal visitors and got in through an employees only door.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#29ShadowZero007Posted 1/27/2013 8:45:09 PM
xXxHaVeN posted...
lmfao at the hostility here. It appears I've rustled some jimmies. You're just mad your game sucks. xP

A. It doesn't.
B. You presented no plot holes.
C. The Kablooey thing is much closer to actually being one and considering the demons had human counterparts that co-existed at the same time; it's not that much of a stretch to imagine an inanimate object could also do the same.
D. Why u b trollen tho hard?
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#30j_person_425Posted 1/27/2013 8:47:50 PM
TC, that's a really good point. That seems pretty inconsistent. He also kills Bob Barbas's human form through Limbo too, when he shoots through the screen and the bullets travel to the real world. That doesn't make sense that he couldn't help Kat out during the raid.
---
I have no nose and I must sneeze!!