You know what you anti's biggest problem is?

#11HellsControllerPosted 1/27/2013 10:38:05 PM
vgman94 posted...
GoreGross posted...
YOU'RE TOO CLINGY!

(to the antis) I think you're all mixed up.

Brilliant and Shakespearean.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#12FishermanFriendPosted 1/27/2013 10:39:43 PM(edited)
I think they're all mixed up.

Edit: Awww vgman beat me to it.
#13wwinterj25Posted 1/27/2013 10:40:52 PM
**** you.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#14SirChar0BPosted 1/27/2013 10:58:20 PM(edited)
Let's look back a couple of years ago:
When the first teaser trailer came out, you and those like you jumped to conclusions right away.
You made crybaby rants like "FAIL! - WE DEMAND BETTER! -EMO TRASH!" But it was
way too soon to make that conclusion. And look at it now, it's visually impressive.
Now you're trying to defend the old DMC again by saying "it will never sell as good!"
and again, jumping to conclusions way too soon. Let me put it this way, economy is tough,
people are broke, it's not like it was 10 years ago and it takes MONTHS to set a sales record.
Do you see a pattern here?
You sticklers are WAY too quick to judge. You know, I would've shared the same opinion too.
But I learned a valuable lesson that you can't judge something based on looks alone.

Example: I thought Borderlands didn't look all that great cause I didn't agree with all the
cartoonish animation. But when I bought it, it eventually won me over. Give or take it took at
least a week to win me over, but I finally liked it in the end.
I went from stubbornly hating to favoring it. A nice success story, don't ya think?
Now the same thing can be said about DmC. You might not like how it looks, but it's only
after you get into it you'll be able to get past all those petty differences.
No, the gameplay isn't all that dissimilar either, I've heard that one already.
---
Char Aznable says, let the purge begin!
#15derrick112Posted 1/27/2013 11:28:13 PM
You're (pros/blind sheeps) problems are that you just can't accept the fact that maybe there are people who just plain don't like the game. Instead you keep making excuses as to why everyone should be in love with this game.

First you all moan and b*tch about us not judging the game before playing but now that we have and have seen it's flaws you just can't accept it and then you even try to cite on the positive reviews as to somehow prove your point and to prove us wrong. But when we point to the sales you decide it's unfair and have a go at us? How is that any different then what you guys are using as ammunition? Doesn't that show you as well that this game is just not for everyone?

Plus I'd say sales is the most important factor here not reviews from a couple of CASUAL gamers who don't even accurately represent the majority of us. Finally don't be talking like our clingyness is the major problem here I'm sure I speak for the majority of us anti's that even if we thought the DMC series didn't need a reboot, our MAIN problem is that it's a BAD reboot. If they had come up with an original enough story, direction and had carried the spirit of the original DMC gameplay/difficulty I'm sure most of us would have gotten over our initial disdain and accepted it with open arms. It's just the fact that they butchered so much the essence of what a DMC game should be all about and that's why there's a problem.
#16SilentS89Posted 1/27/2013 11:30:00 PM
Come on guys, personal insults and sweeping generalizations are all the pros have left now that the sales are failing.
#17ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/27/2013 11:33:04 PM
YOU'RE TOO CLINGY!

Just imagine Donte's response to this clear as day.
Dino: "I'm your prom date you ugly sack of s***".
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#18derrick112Posted 1/27/2013 11:49:51 PM
SirChar0B posted...
Let's look back a couple of years ago:
When the first teaser trailer came out, you and those like you jumped to conclusions right away.
You made crybaby rants like "FAIL! - WE DEMAND BETTER! -EMO TRASH!" But it was
way too soon to make that conclusion. And look at it now, it's visually impressive.
Now you're trying to defend the old DMC again by saying "it will never sell as good!"
and again, jumping to conclusions way too soon. Let me put it this way, economy is tough,
people are broke, it's not like it was 10 years ago and it takes MONTHS to set a sales record.
Do you see a pattern here?
You sticklers are WAY too quick to judge. You know, I would've shared the same opinion too.
But I learned a valuable lesson that you can't judge something based on looks alone.

Example: I thought Borderlands didn't look all that great cause I didn't agree with all the
cartoonish animation. But when I bought it, it eventually won me over. Give or take it took at
least a week to win me over, but I finally liked it in the end.
I went from stubbornly hating to favoring it. A nice success story, don't ya think?
Now the same thing can be said about DmC. You might not like how it looks, but it's only
after you get into it you'll be able to get past all those petty differences.
No, the gameplay isn't all that dissimilar either, I've heard that one already.

Here we go again all this talk about bad economy and so on...laughable considering COD MW3 was recently able to sell over $1 billion worldwide and broke the $700 million within a week. Does not matter how many excuses you make good games that are accessible to people sell, bad games don't period. Just because you're in love with it something doesn't mean everyone should too, you should really learn to chill out and not take offense when everything doesn't go your way.
#19Windmaster715Posted 1/29/2013 5:32:54 AM
They are cling to a series they love and respect. If they honestly see DmC as a lesser product which DOES influence the series regardless of what you think in a market perspective, then what is the problem with that?
---
Ignore my typos
#20omerta07Posted 1/29/2013 11:08:01 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SirChar0B posted...
HellsController posted...
SirChar0B posted...
GoreGross posted...
YOU'RE TOO CLINGY!

Yeah, and that's only ONE of their problems... they just keep coming up with excuse after
pathetic excuse just so they can keep on putting this game down.

But really, to the clingy ones, what is this even accomplishing? Do they really believe
they're gonna be rewarded for all this trash-talking? Makes them popular or something?
Gee, I didn't realize that even a gaming community was like high school!
And hey, it's only been at least a week. Can't expect everyone to afford a brand new game
in times like these. It's way to early to say anything about "sales".

I'll take the bait.
Pro's keep coming up with excuse after excuse on why the game is failing.

But it isn't. :)
And they ain't pros, they're just idiots. Guilty idiots. :)

The game is failing... it's sales are awful.

WHY are you STILL here ??