You know what you anti's biggest problem is?

#21Psychochild27Posted 1/29/2013 10:11:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22Pesmerga255Posted 1/29/2013 10:13:54 AM
Needs moar turtles.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23DarkJaydragonPosted 1/29/2013 10:13:57 AM
We loved you, brothers!

*Walks through a portal.*
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#24antking61Posted 1/29/2013 10:19:15 AM
You know what you anti's biggest problem is?

The pros?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#25nanoviper618Posted 1/29/2013 10:58:22 AM(edited)
Wait! Didn't the pros say that antis were the only trolls on this board?
#26prestodanielPosted 1/29/2013 11:08:23 AM
it always puzzles me when pros get called trolls. i mean, trash talking a game, hoping that it doesn't succeed. speaking badly about and/or threatening the developers. these just seem like things that bad people would do. All that the pros have really done was speak positively about the game. and hope that it succeeds. yeah we probably argue with a couple of antis here and there. but that because antis deserve to be argued with. an anti's sole existence is to bring something down. it's just kinda difficult not to think little of them. all i see is ignorance in antis.
#27nanoviper618Posted 1/29/2013 11:13:42 AM
prestodaniel posted...
it always puzzles me when pros get called trolls. i mean, trash talking a game, hoping that it doesn't succeed. speaking badly about and/or threatening the developers. these just seem like things that bad people would do. All that the pros have really done was speak positively about the game. and hope that it succeeds. yeah we probably argue with a couple of antis here and there. but that because antis deserve to be argued with. an anti's sole existence is to bring something down. it's just kinda difficult not to think little of them. all i see is ignorance in antis.

You do know what a troll is right? They go on internet forums and post things that are meant to provoke some kind of negative response. The antis do it, and as you can see from the topic, the pros do it too. Insulting and calling someone clingy is an example.
#28prestodanielPosted 1/29/2013 11:30:11 AM
nanoviper618 posted...
prestodaniel posted...

You do know what a troll is right? They go on internet forums and post things that are meant to provoke some kind of negative response. The antis do it, and as you can see from the topic, the pros do it too. Insulting and calling someone clingy is an example.

yeah i know what it means. but TC kinda has a point. the antis do seem "clingy". they can't get over the change of the character that they love so much. so it automatically makes this game crap. no. that's just ridiculous. plus any form of trolling that a pro makes doesn't even add up to all the trolling an anti has done.
#29DJ_0000Posted 1/29/2013 11:32:56 AM
They're all mixed up
#30nanoviper618Posted 1/29/2013 11:37:25 AM(edited)
prestodaniel posted...
nanoviper618 posted...
prestodaniel posted...

yeah i know what it means. but TC kinda has a point. the antis do seem "clingy". they can't get over the change of the character that they love so much. so it automatically makes this game crap. no. that's just ridiculous. plus any form of trolling that a pro makes doesn't even add up to all the trolling an anti has done.

Does it really matter? It's still trolling. The pros aim at the past games, and I have seen a few target antis and insult them in any way they can. The antis target the game and a few target the pros. It's not a one way street. They both do it.