This is the best DMC game

#31vgman94Posted 1/28/2013 10:17:03 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
vgman94 posted...
Have any of you ladies thought that he might be serious? Because I find no reason to disagree with him.

Of course you don't.

Hahaha. You kids. This reminds me of how some religious folk can't fathom the idea of an atheist, or pro-lifers disbelieving anyone actually supporting what they oppose. Sorry kids, but the Earth isn't flat or the center of the universe. Maybe one day you'll accept that.
#32RogerioFMPosted 1/28/2013 10:19:02 AM
DMC 3 > DMC : DMC > DMC 1 > DMC 4 > DMC 2

It's not the best in the series, but a great game none the less.

The gameplay is great, the story very well done. Dante himself is much more well developed than in the previous games, and was a good surprise. The levels are just stunning and the most beautiful in the whole series.

The game is much easier though and more simplistic, but as the first game in a possible new series, it's understandable, after all, DMC 1 and 2 were not exactly complex, that only started after DMC 3.

I for one like that there aren't a lot of fighting styles, but on the next games it should grow on complexity. All in all, it's a outstanding game, can use some work, but do not deserve this level of hate.

Ninja Theory does it right again.
#33Niyel7Posted 1/28/2013 10:19:36 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
Lol i praise a game on it's dedicated message board and get called a troll?

It's pointless to voice your opinion here, these guys have dedicated their lives to hating everything about this game, you're not going to change opinions here.

TC, you are NOT allowed to like this game here on this board. Because people will just call you a troll, as seen in this topic.

If you want to discuss this game in a positive manner, do it with your real life friends instead of Gfaqs.
#34Niyel7Posted 1/28/2013 10:28:09 AM
hoagie727 posted...
TC,

Based on your sig you should try it on PC if you haven't already.

It's a very good port and combat feels more fluid and smoother.

Some of the levels with graffitti art and levels like the nightclub look amazing with the highest graphics settings.

For some reason I don't feel like playing it on PC....