LMFAO! Black Ops 2 is 2013 UK No.1 this week

#11zhaoyun99Posted 1/28/2013 6:43:28 AM
Next week would be the end of this game top chart. Oh well, waiting for MGR.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#12Sony_7Posted 1/28/2013 6:52:03 AM
And this is the difference between pros and antis. You guys are way too excited about this.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#13Windmaster715Posted 1/28/2013 6:57:00 AM
you know.........even DmC should be higher than CoD
---
Ignore my typos
#14rice_noodlesPosted 1/28/2013 7:15:14 AM
This CoD isn't even a good CoD.

CoD hate aside, try looking up the lag compensation issue. BO2's connection is all kinds of lulz.
#15UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:18:33 AM

CoD hate aside, try looking up the lag compensation issue. BO2's connection is all kinds of lulz.

COD fans eat any s*** that have Call of Duty in the title.
#16Zmapper33Posted 1/28/2013 7:46:08 AM
Anyone buying those top 3 at this point are not hardcore fans, they are casuals. All this tells me is that DMC still has a chance with the right advertising campaign despite it already being released. If a campaign was set forth to target this group sells could get way better. Hit the casual market like those top 3 and you could reach #1. The hardcores already know about your game and have already chosen while the casuals haven't even herad of the game and they make up most of the market share. It won't happen because the way products are released is one initial push, however small, then release and that's it.
#17CoopDeville09Posted 1/28/2013 7:48:43 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Fifa 13, Black Ops 2, Far Cry 3, these few months old games are beating a newly released DmC, muhahahahhaahhahaha. Where are those pathetic pros again?

This actually seems like the most pathetic thing I have ever read.
#18testament067Posted 1/28/2013 7:56:11 AM
UnknownWin posted...

While this may be somewhat true....the game is still fun. The series took a formula and ran with it. I can't be mad at it. And I play too lol
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#19darkestmercPosted 1/28/2013 7:57:45 AM
CoopDeville09 posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Fifa 13, Black Ops 2, Far Cry 3, these few months old games are beating a newly released DmC, muhahahahhaahhahaha. Where are those pathetic pros again?

This actually seems like the most pathetic thing I have ever read.

I concur.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#20UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:17:30 AM
UnknownWin posted...

While this may be somewhat true....the game is still fun. The series took a formula and ran with it. I can't be mad at it. And I play too lol

I played all the CODs, from COD3 to BO2.
And I have to admit, COD4 and MW2 were the best FPS games I ever played, Fast paced and simple, No survivors!
And after a lot of IW team left all the CODs pretty much sucked. Zempella and West and the maps desinger and the multiplayer guys. Literally, lot of IW members left.
That's why they had to get SledgeHamer to make MW3 multiplayer, And it sucked so bad.

Anyway, IW team members are now in Respawn Entertainment studio working with EA, Their next game must be better than all the s***y CODs we got.