After DMC4 people still call this a bad game?

#61SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:29:17 AM
LeonSK357 posted...
Ishagu posted...
Im not a fanboy for DmC. Im probably a bigger fan of the original games than most people - I even own the anime series on bluray. I also wouldn't place these games anywhere near my all time favourites.

You cry about this game like is a horrible mess. Its simply not the old DMC. Get over it.

Crying? Hardly. Let's call it what it is. I'm expressing my dislike for this game because 1) I don't like it for reasons previously stated, and 2) because I have the free time to do so.

Now, I refuse to get over it. If someone takes my second favorite franchise and craps all over it while simultaneously talking s*** about the previous versions and claiming their s*** is art? Hah! You'b best believe I'm going to voice my displeasure over it.

Believe me, I'm a very open-minded person and am not stubborn most of the time. Hell, I play Battlefield, Medal of Honor, AND Call of Duty and like them all. People like what they like, don't like what they don't like. Person A's preferences are going to be different from Person B because it's just our nature. As such, I figure an apology was necessary for the fanboy comment. Your preference is your own. I'm simply stating my preference and opinion :P

Good joke, son.

>Open minded
>THEY CHANGED MY SERIES, I'M GONNA ***** AND MOAN.

What the **** am I reading.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#624sakuraHa0Posted 1/29/2013 8:32:40 AM
I am just glad with all these heated discussions.
That means many people love the series, though the way they expressed their love are very different.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#63LeonSK357Posted 1/29/2013 8:39:37 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
Good joke, son.

>Open minded

Oh, I am. That's why I bothered to even try DmC in the first place. I was on board the hate train in 2010 just because they changed the way he looked. Let it go eventually, figured "well hey, it's a reboot in an entirely different universe AND NT is taking care of the story so it should at least be worthwhile". Played the demo, played the full game when my friend's brother let me borrow it (he was thoroughly displeased as well, hence actually letting it go on the second day after having purchased it but we're not getting into that).

So yes, I'm open-minded. I tried DmC. I forced myself to play it through till the end. I stand firm in my opinion that DmC is utter garbage compared to even DMC2.

That's what the f*** you are reading. I hope now that you've been spoon-fed the details, you'll get the 'joke' :D
---
Did my opinion upset you? From the depths of my heart, please visit the link below for the full extent of my apology.
http://i47.tinypic.com/xds7cn.jpg
#64SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 8:50:56 AM
LeonSK357 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Good joke, son.

>Open minded

Oh, I am. That's why I bothered to even try DmC in the first place. I was on board the hate train in 2010 just because they changed the way he looked. Let it go eventually, figured "well hey, it's a reboot in an entirely different universe AND NT is taking care of the story so it should at least be worthwhile". Played the demo, played the full game when my friend's brother let me borrow it (he was thoroughly displeased as well, hence actually letting it go on the second day after having purchased it but we're not getting into that).

So yes, I'm open-minded. I tried DmC. I forced myself to play it through till the end. I stand firm in my opinion that DmC is utter garbage compared to even DMC2.

That's what the f*** you are reading. I hope now that you've been spoon-fed the details, you'll get the 'joke' :D

No specifics mentioned, as usual.

just blind fanboy hate.

Get into specifics and I'll not dismiss this as a typical joke.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#65LeonSK357Posted 1/29/2013 8:54:24 AM
SlaveBlade posted...

just blind fanboy hate.

You really should work on your troll. Trying to make me repeat myself when everything's nice and clear doesn't really do you much good :P
---
Did my opinion upset you? From the depths of my heart, please visit the link below for the full extent of my apology.
#66SlaveBladePosted 1/29/2013 9:05:46 AM
LeonSK357 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

just blind fanboy hate.

You really should work on your troll. Trying to make me repeat myself when everything's nice and clear doesn't really do you much good :P

you didn't mention specifics at all in your post.

"I DONT LIKE IT"

ok what didn't you like

"IT"

that isn't specific, unelss you hate everything, in which case, what makes you hate it?

You dont' get into specifics, yes, you are a joke. And not the funny kind, either.
---
#67LeonSK357Posted 1/29/2013 9:42:04 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
you didn't mention specifics at all in your post.

"I DONT LIKE IT"

ok what didn't you like

"IT"

that isn't specific, unelss you hate everything, in which case, what makes you hate it?

You dont' get into specifics, yes, you are a joke. And not the funny kind, either.

Your reading comprehension is terrible.
Either that or you have the most selective reading I've ever encountered. Then again, that's just about what I'd expect from someone attempting to troll and failing quite hard at it <3
---
#68MoonlightJustPosted 1/29/2013 9:44:37 PM
Ishagu posted...
JangotheBlueFox posted...
Ishagu posted...
This is getting more hate than the crap that was 2 as well!

How low will gamers go?

because this game sucks way more than DMC2.

You should never speak again.

With a signature like that? The irony is strong in this one.
#69SephirothDZXPosted 1/29/2013 9:49:44 PM
I'd personally take DMC4 and its flaws over DmC and it's flaws. I just overall enjoyed 4 a bit more than the reboot.

My main complaint with DMC4 had nothing to do with the characters, story, its universe, or the gameplay. My main complaint with DMC4 was simply that it wasn't a finished game. Rebooting everything wasn't necessary.