DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#131ShengaliPosted 1/28/2013 1:35:35 PM
Taizuku posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Fair enough. We don't want DmC. Have it shelved then.

Super ****ing selfish. There are people out there that do want this game, and more of it. But because you and a bunch of other butthurt/bitter aholes don't, no one gets a sequel or anything? That's really sad.

Well, we're not going to buy the game. And don't say we convinced people not to because that **** doesn't fly either. There was both pros and antis on this board.

Sure there was pros, and they were told to shut up and dogpiled by antis for 2 years straight. You convinced a lot more people not to buy it than you think.

Bandwagon hate goes further than actual distaste.

lol, thought the "Antis" were the minority and didn't matter in the long run? Wouldn't make a difference at all because the game was so great that everyone else would overshadow them? It's amazing how suddenly that battlecry goes away now that the game actually isn't doing that well.

Almost makes me sad I didn't stay an Anti.
#132PrimeSupergirlPosted 1/28/2013 1:36:12 PM
Also gaming is supposed to be for fun!
It was never about Peer pressure, you shouldn't be pressured into buying games you hate. The majority things this game is ASS. Let them have that opinion and get lost.

EXPOSED!
#133Ariel_ServicePosted 1/28/2013 1:37:04 PM
PrimeSupergirl posted...
Face it Dmc fans, Tameen dissed the original fans in interviews, Developers dissed original fans in the game, Journalist dissed us, Gamespot had a Uk dude diss us with white hair jokes. they laughed in our face and kept bringing up Donte's white hair even though we stopped talking about that.

Numerous videos of EvenStatus Exposing Crapcom and Ninja theory with solid evidence.
Need i say more? Crapcom deserved this for all the DLC bull they put us through as well as making 50% full priced games and selling out to western developers and ideas due to fear.

You mess with the fans, you mess with consumers!!!!!!!!!
Consumers have the power.

These companies don't defend you when video games are blamed for shootouts and they label us gamers killers. They only tried to defend their own company when called out. Guess what they do next? they use the media to their advantage and advertise games by saying this Video Game will scare your mom away! Even went so far as to put mothers in the video talking bad about the game, in a way to make fun of the media that are trying to ban video games.

In the end that makes us look immature. Yet, you idiots defend these companies because they make games you like.

Crapcom deserved this and anyone mad at us for exposing this garbage can go to hell with Sparda and the new emo looking Donte.

EXPOSED!

THIS 100X
#134TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 1:38:39 PM
Shengali posted...
Taizuku posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Fair enough. We don't want DmC. Have it shelved then.

Super ****ing selfish. There are people out there that do want this game, and more of it. But because you and a bunch of other butthurt/bitter aholes don't, no one gets a sequel or anything? That's really sad.

Well, we're not going to buy the game. And don't say we convinced people not to because that **** doesn't fly either. There was both pros and antis on this board.

Sure there was pros, and they were told to shut up and dogpiled by antis for 2 years straight. You convinced a lot more people not to buy it than you think.

Bandwagon hate goes further than actual distaste.

lol, thought the "Antis" were the minority and didn't matter in the long run? Wouldn't make a difference at all because the game was so great that everyone else would overshadow them? It's amazing how suddenly that battlecry goes away now that the game actually isn't doing that well.

Almost makes me sad I didn't stay an Anti.

In the vast gaming community, antis are far the minority, and you definitely don't matter in the long run.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#135PrimeSupergirlPosted 1/28/2013 1:39:17 PM
Ariel_Service posted...
PrimeSupergirl posted...
Face it Dmc fans, Tameen dissed the original fans in interviews, Developers dissed original fans in the game, Journalist dissed us, Gamespot had a Uk dude diss us with white hair jokes. they laughed in our face and kept bringing up Donte's white hair even though we stopped talking about that.

Numerous videos of EvenStatus Exposing Crapcom and Ninja theory with solid evidence.
Need i say more? Crapcom deserved this for all the DLC bull they put us through as well as making 50% full priced games and selling out to western developers and ideas due to fear.

You mess with the fans, you mess with consumers!!!!!!!!!
Consumers have the power.

These companies don't defend you when video games are blamed for shootouts and they label us gamers killers. They only tried to defend their own company when called out. Guess what they do next? they use the media to their advantage and advertise games by saying this Video Game will scare your mom away! Even went so far as to put mothers in the video talking bad about the game, in a way to make fun of the media that are trying to ban video games.

In the end that makes us look immature. Yet, you idiots defend these companies because they make games you like.

Crapcom deserved this and anyone mad at us for exposing this garbage can go to hell with Sparda and the new emo looking Donte.

EXPOSED!

THIS 100X

thank you!

Im not even trying to hate, i have numerous videos to show the proof if someone even dares to question if this is legit or not. Tameen dissing fans who tried to help on twitter was the last straw.
#136AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:42:54 PM(edited)
shatterstar posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
DmC is a guranteed flop now. The sales dropped a massive 64% in the second week. The PS3 version fell out of the top 10 to number 13 and the XBOX 360 version fell to number 9! The first week sales were around 24,000 in UK so a drop of 64% means only 8640 units! That is horrible for a supposed "AAA" title. There goes the hope of pros who were expecting a resurgence in the second week because of word of mouth.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/28/dmc-loses-uk-number-one-after-one-week-as-black-ops-ii-returns-3369615/

I seriously think you need to take the time to think about all this mate. Because you're really setting yourself up and a lot of other people up for a huge disappointment.

Because they're really talking sequel due to the future plans that's already in progress for this new direction of DMC. Capcom really are in love with the story, characters, and the direction of this Westernized concept of DMC. Surprisingly, the Japanese love it.

Basically, this is the direction that they're going with. So there will be other installments. which will probably be made by different developers or probably NT if they're willing to do another one. Talks are under way with them.

(So let me better enlighten you here)

Movie deals based on this new version of DMC are already in progress. First movie set for 2014 or 2015 I do believe.

(Now let's use some common sense here)

So ask yourself, why would they make DMC5 which will off-set the plans that are already in progress.

On top of that, DmC has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and praises from critics, newcomers, and some fans as well. Capcom are also well aware of what they need to do to improve DmC for the next installment due to the critics and fans complaints.

Now if DmC received overwhelmingly negative reviews or mixed with a majority of them being negative, the ball will probably be more in your favor or probably the termination of the franchise completely.

But that isn't the case here.

They can't terminate what has already begun mates. This is the direct they're going with.

Some antis have already realized that and now they're starting to talk about what they want, who they want making it, and how to improve it in DmC2.

The antis in this forum, however, are still thinking illogically.

But don't take my word for it now.

Capcom are still in talks at the moment and will probably announce something in the months to come.

PS: If you're following Tameem or Ninja Theory on Twitter, I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy breaking it to you once the talks are over.

LOL! Man you are building castles in the air. Plans like those get made and cancelled all the time. Such plans depend upon success and sales, not on wishful thinking. CAPCOM was aiming for 5 million sales when they started this reboot. Then reality hit them and they revised the numbers to 2 million and now they arent even going to reach 2 million with the way sales are going. The bottomline is that the decision to reboot the franchise was WRONG! The game did not sell, NT did not create a masterpiece and CAPCOM failed to convince old fans or newcomers to buy the game. CAPCOM does not wants to raise a DmC empire that bleeds them cash. Positive reviews mean nothing without sales. They want a profitable franchise and if it is not selling according to their expectations, they will discontinue it. Have you heard anything from CAPCOM or NT since the sales figures were released? Reality has hit them and they embarrassed to admit their failure. If DmC is not popular and does not earns them money then they will NOT continue those plans if they are true. I will remember you and talk you when none of this becomes true in a few months. Anyway you gave me good laughs with those dreams.
#137Ink-RibbonPosted 1/28/2013 1:43:44 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
The only reason for this bad sells are the haters, who call themselfs the "real" fans.

My Girlfriend is Real fan of DMC series, and, like me, owns every title (also 3 and 3SE both!) and actually waned to buy the game. But she didn't... TOday I asked her why. What did she said? "Well the fans say it is a terrible game that makes everything worse then DMC4. So I don't buy it!"
Even after I told her that it is a good game, even after showing her many professionel reviews. "It doesn't matter, the fans say it is bad, that is worth more."
And then I said: "And what about me? I'm a die-hard fan too, and think it is at least as good as DMC1! Does that not count?"
And do you know what she answered?
"There is always a minority..." You have no clue how angry I was, to hear that strangers words are more worth then that of her boyfriend... and it cames even better.
"Can you tell me on which stupid site you you were looking?"

and she really answered "GFaqs!"

Great... you people really know how to manipulate people, do you? She didn't even want to borrow it or watch me play through it...

Well, based on your story, your girlfriend would be 100% accepted here, by trolls, lol.

I would try to find another girl, seriously. One can hope she was messing up with you...
#138reyray0709Posted 1/28/2013 1:50:47 PM
You guys are mental.

Usually when a Capcom game doesn't sell, Capcom stops making them.

Ex. Street figher for 7 years, Megaman (currently)

Why would they want to release something that doesn't sell?

Not supporting the game is the worst way to get DMC5 or DmC2.
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#139sjwho2Posted 1/28/2013 1:53:28 PM
Considering FarCry3 beats it now, I can die happy.
#140_Uwye_Posted 1/28/2013 1:58:26 PM(edited)
shatterstar posted...
They can't terminate what has already begun mates. This is the direct they're going with.

RE2: restarted from scratch after it was ~80% complete.

RE4: restarted three times.

Sure, buddy, sure.

reyray0709 posted...
You guys are mental.

Usually when a Capcom game doesn't sell, Capcom stops making them.

Ex. Street figher for 7 years, Megaman (currently)

Why would they want to release something that doesn't sell?

Because they know why it didn't sell, and right now Capcom certainly can't simply drop their 4th best selling series ever. At least one more game is certain even if DmC flops.

And SF was dropped for 7 years because 6+ games flopped, not just one (the SFEX series, the SF3 series).