DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#161_Edon_Posted 1/28/2013 4:54:29 PM
Well, I'm glad it isn't selling too well.

I'd rather have the series shelved than have it go through this embarrassment again.
---
"also please stop laughing at me and my hopelessly smashed dicks. :(" ~ TheLastGenius
#162AlphaPatroklosPosted 1/28/2013 4:55:25 PM
_Edon_ posted...
Well, I'm glad it isn't selling too well.

I'd rather have the series shelved than have it go through this embarrassment again.

same here.

it's better to bury a corpse than dig it up, have sex with it then take a dump on it like nt did to DMC. :(
---
Komo
#163Rasendori124Posted 1/28/2013 4:57:31 PM
Shatters talking about bieng Illogical ? Oh the Irony.
---
You will never forget this Devil's power. You are not worthy as my opponent.- Vergil
PSN-DevilNeverCry124. Go read the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King!
#164zhaoyun99Posted 1/28/2013 5:00:11 PM
I would rather let it live and die as a legend like Onimusha rather than being tweaked and forced to live as an insult to the predecessor.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#165KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/28/2013 5:04:56 PM
Rasendori124 posted...
Shatters talking about bieng Illogical ? Oh the Irony.

Shatter is a synonym for illogical.

"It's doing poorly, plenty of people don't like it, when polled people want DMC5 more, NT wants to work on their own stuff, and Capcom needs to make some money. Logically, this proves DmC2 is happening. DMC5 has a better chance of happening, so it's illogical that they'd make it."
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#166Ps2TwilightPosted 1/28/2013 5:07:21 PM
The entitlement and selfishness ITT is astronomical.
---
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Arcana_photos/logo.gif
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/Arcana_photos/ps2twilight.png
#167syctheweilderPosted 1/28/2013 5:26:15 PM
GoreGross posted...

I remember when I was younger, and my mother bought toys for me - I would toss them around the house as if they had no value, she might spank me, and call me entitled. Well, sure I was. Those toys were a gift to me - I didn't have rent to pay for, a resume to update, or even have to take care of myself. I was entitled because it was evident that sometimes I would mistreat my toys as if I didn't appreciate them. I was entitled because I didn't necessarily earn those toys, but I got them anyway.
Now that that's out of the way, I'm sure most of you here are big boys. We pay for these video games - technology and familiarity with it always improve. It's far from entitled to expect a standard of quality for your hard-earned money. This isn't mommy paying for your Tonka truck: you're a big man with responsibilities and hobbies. So you expect something as good as or better than (in cases of products within a series) the last product you bought. You are not entitled, as a paying consumer, for expecting a standard after it has been set by the provider in the past on 4 occasions (for $50 - $60 each time).

I'm not trying to create a huge debate over entitlement - I'm only educating those who think criticism or boycotting = entitlement.
#168TeknoOdinPosted 1/28/2013 6:05:23 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Seriously guys? You are that bitter over this whole fiasco? Whatever, enjoy your false hopes that DmC's failure will lead to Devil May Cry 5 (it won't).

true with this ..most likely capcom may never make a DmC or DMC ever again, good work people your hate for the new dante may have just sealed Devil May Cry's fate
---
pokemon black friend code : 4641 9926 8931
psn TeknoOdin
#169darkslayer001Posted 1/28/2013 6:26:59 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Seriously guys? You are that bitter over this whole fiasco? Whatever, enjoy your false hopes that DmC's failure will lead to Devil May Cry 5 (it won't).

As much as I want DMC5 I know it won't happens so I don'T mind as long as DmC is dead.

So you really are just that damn bitter.

Well, eye for an eye. I watched my favorite series die. Might as well rejoice over the death of it's replacement.

Capcom didn't want to do Devil May Cry 5 . They've all but screamed this from the rooftops. Capcom didn't want a fifth entry; Itsuno wanted to move on to a new project after 3 games and 5+ years; Kobayashi has several other projects to give his attention to; the main writer of Devil May Cry 3 and 4 left Capcom after Devil May Cry 4; and most of the Devil May Cry 3 and 4 team moved on to Dragon's Dogma. There never was going to be a Devil May Cry 5 . And if there was, it wouldn't have been the one we wanted since it would have been a brand new, rookie team working on it. DmC isn't so much a replacement as a way to stop the franchise from being shelved.

There was an article about Capcom saying that did DmC to experiment with DMC and not because they ran out of steam or the fact that they didnt want it....
#170derrick112Posted 1/28/2013 6:30:38 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
The only reason for this bad sells are the haters, who call themselfs the "real" fans.

My Girlfriend is Real fan of DMC series, and, like me, owns every title (also 3 and 3SE both!) and actually waned to buy the game. But she didn't... TOday I asked her why. What did she said? "Well the fans say it is a terrible game that makes everything worse then DMC4. So I don't buy it!"
Even after I told her that it is a good game, even after showing her many professionel reviews. "It doesn't matter, the fans say it is bad, that is worth more."
And then I said: "And what about me? I'm a die-hard fan too, and think it is at least as good as DMC1! Does that not count?"
And do you know what she answered?
"There is always a minority..." You have no clue how angry I was, to hear that strangers words are more worth then that of her boyfriend... and it cames even better.
"Can you tell me on which stupid site you you were looking?"

and she really answered "GFaqs!"

Great... you people really know how to manipulate people, do you? She didn't even want to borrow it or watch me play through it...

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks NightmareGamma I needed a good laugh!