DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#171PaladinCecilPosted 1/28/2013 6:43:06 PM
TeknoOdin posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Seriously guys? You are that bitter over this whole fiasco? Whatever, enjoy your false hopes that DmC's failure will lead to Devil May Cry 5 (it won't).

true with this ..most likely capcom may never make a DmC or DMC ever again, good work people your hate for the new dante may have just sealed Devil May Cry's fate

That's a good thing, because if they can't treat the IP and its characters with the respect they deserve, then they shouldn't make anything with the IP at all.

Any blame for DmC not continuing (and it shouldn't) should be laid entirely on Capcom and Ninja Theory, not the fans.

It's Capcom and Ninja Theory's faults for forcing a new IP concept onto an established IP where it didn't belong, insulting the fans in interviews, then somehow expecting everyone to buy it in droves. Blaming the fans for not wanting to buy a game they NEVER asked for, on top of expecting fans to just forget having their fandom and the original IP they love so much publicly mocked, is incredibly stupid and selfish. It's the definition of utterly failing to even put in the most minimal effort to understand the perspective of other people.

You can't seriously expect a person to do what they would consider the equivalent of throwing $60 in the trash just because of your love for an insulting and unnecessary "reboot."
---
"Without me along, who will heal you when you're hurt?" - Rosa Farrell, Final Fantasy IV
#172derrick112Posted 1/28/2013 6:43:53 PM
PrimeSupergirl posted...
Face it Dmc fans, Tameen dissed the original fans in interviews, Developers dissed original fans in the game, Journalist dissed us, Gamespot had a Uk dude diss us with white hair jokes. they laughed in our face and kept bringing up Donte's white hair even though we stopped talking about that.

Numerous videos of EvenStatus Exposing Crapcom and Ninja theory with solid evidence.
Need i say more? Crapcom deserved this for all the DLC bull they put us through as well as making 50% full priced games and selling out to western developers and ideas due to fear.

You mess with the fans, you mess with consumers!!!!!!!!!
Consumers have the power.

These companies don't defend you when video games are blamed for shootouts and they label us gamers killers. They only tried to defend their own company when called out. Guess what they do next? they use the media to their advantage and advertise games by saying this Video Game will scare your mom away! Even went so far as to put mothers in the video talking bad about the game, in a way to make fun of the media that are trying to ban video games.

In the end that makes us look immature. Yet, you idiots defend these companies because they make games you like.

Crapcom deserved this and anyone mad at us for exposing this garbage can go to hell with Sparda and the new emo looking Donte.

EXPOSED!

YES!!! 100% Right!! I LOVE YOU!!! Now please when we get married promise me you'll repeat those exact same words at our wedding!!!
#173shatterstarPosted 1/28/2013 6:56:04 PM
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
@AsimLeonheart

Like I've said. Don't take my word for it mate, just wait and see.

As soon as the talks are over, they'll make an announcement.

You've said that plenty of times shatter, and it's always been a lie. I remember at one point you tried to make it seem like Lilith's baby was supposed to be an important character in the sequel. We all know how that turned out.

What do you mean?

Lilith's child was the most important thing in the game. It was Mundus only weakness.

Phineas explained this to Dante.

He see things from a different perspective as he has stated. Which means that Phineas has already seen the outcome of all this. So he specifically asked Dante to kill the child. But Dante couldn't bring himself to do it so Vergil did.

Now ask yourself. Did you actually see the child die and do you really think that one simple bullet is capable of killing it. They never showed the bullet going through the child and that was on purpose but they showed the bullet going through Lilith's head.

Mundus is absolutely dead and there's no doubt about that. But Ninja Theory purposely left plot holes for other installments and the son of Mundus is one of them.
#174darkslayer001Posted 1/28/2013 7:01:06 PM
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
@AsimLeonheart

You've said that plenty of times shatter, and it's always been a lie. I remember at one point you tried to make it seem like Lilith's baby was supposed to be an important character in the sequel. We all know how that turned out.

What do you mean?

Lilith's child was the most important thing in the game. It was Mundus only weakness.

He see things from a different perspective as he has stated. Which means that Phineas has already seen the outcome of all this. So he specifically asked Dante to kill the child. But Dante couldn't bring himself to do it so Vergil did.

Now ask yourself. Did you actually see the child die and do you really think that one simple bullet is capable of killing it. They never showed the bullet going through the child and that was on purpose but they showed the bullet going through Lilith's head.

Mundus is absolutely dead and there's no doubt about that. But Ninja Theory purposely left plot holes for other installments and the son of Mundus is one of them.

phew! the amount of BS and speculation....i wanna counter but....ahha forget it....
#175De-PandoPosted 1/28/2013 7:20:55 PM
Ishagu posted...
Lets rejoice. Another franchise we love is going to die.

Call of Duty ftw! Yay. Lets all go play BO2

BO2 is actually a step up. CoD is not a good series, but Treyarch has shown their talent as a developer. Capcom, however, has gone the opposite way great series, but making awful choices. if FROM bought out Devil May Cry.......
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#176RichterB17Posted 1/28/2013 7:35:48 PM
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
@AsimLeonheart

What do you mean?

Dude... There is giant gaping hole in Lilith's stomach. Her reaction, Dante's description pretty much shows that thing is dead as f***. That thing ain't gonna be in no sequel nor do I see why it should it's giant mess and a blob of stupid. The way you hinted it made it seem like an important character when it wasn't. Also I could have sworn you said your name was in the game too in one of the levels. Like some sort of graffiti art.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#177HellsControllerPosted 1/28/2013 8:05:31 PM
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
@AsimLeonheart

What do you mean?

Dude... There is giant gaping hole in Lilith's stomach. Her reaction, Dante's description pretty much shows that thing is dead as f***. That thing ain't gonna be in no sequel nor do I see why it should it's giant mess and a blob of stupid. The way you hinted it made it seem like an important character when it wasn't. Also I could have sworn you said your name was in the game too in one of the levels. Like some sort of graffiti art.

He isn't a marketer. He's an outstanding troll.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#178WolfeyesVIIIPosted 1/28/2013 8:11:15 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
The only reason for this bad sells are the haters, who call themselfs the "real" fans.

My Girlfriend is Real fan of DMC series, and, like me, owns every title (also 3 and 3SE both!) and actually waned to buy the game. But she didn't... TOday I asked her why. What did she said? "Well the fans say it is a terrible game that makes everything worse then DMC4. So I don't buy it!"
Even after I told her that it is a good game, even after showing her many professionel reviews. "It doesn't matter, the fans say it is bad, that is worth more."
And then I said: "And what about me? I'm a die-hard fan too, and think it is at least as good as DMC1! Does that not count?"
And do you know what she answered?
"There is always a minority..." You have no clue how angry I was, to hear that strangers words are more worth then that of her boyfriend... and it cames even better.
"Can you tell me on which stupid site you you were looking?"

and she really answered "GFaqs!"

Great... you people really know how to manipulate people, do you? She didn't even want to borrow it or watch me play through it...

All I can think is how your gf would feel about you making her sound like a mindless drone if she went onto GameFaqs and saw your post.

Hint: Prooobably not very well.
---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Persona 2: EP (PSX)
#179RichterB17Posted 1/28/2013 8:32:00 PM
HellsController posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
shatterstar posted...
@AsimLeonheart

What do you mean?

He isn't a marketer. He's an outstanding troll.

I know, and he needs to stop pretending like he is.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#180cyanide_suicidePosted 1/28/2013 8:33:28 PM
You know what? Let's compromise.

DmC can continue if Capcom also revives Breath of Fire.