DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#21KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 6:39:36 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
Seriously guys? You are that bitter over this whole fiasco? Whatever, enjoy your false hopes that DmC's failure will lead to Devil May Cry 5 (it won't).

As much as I want DMC5 I know it won't happens so I don'T mind as long as DmC is dead.
#22rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 6:40:04 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
HellsController posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
If we don't get a DmC 2, I'm done with this series, F*** dmc5.

Well, okay. I'd rather Capcom cater to its old fans of the derides rather than the new ones.

I was a fan of the old series, just not a fan of the old Dante.

Ah, the new Dante ain't that bad but I prefer the old Dante.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#23devotedislamfanPosted 1/28/2013 6:40:06 AM
Yayy (not a hater, but new to the series)

It'll get cheaper, and then I will buy it.

36(last time I checked, is too much) i'd wait till it drops down more.
---
'God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots' Arabic Proverb.
#24mahroflcopterPosted 1/28/2013 6:40:32 AM
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Seriously guys? You are that bitter over this whole fiasco? Whatever, enjoy your false hopes that DmC's failure will lead to Devil May Cry 5 (it won't).

As much as I want DMC5 I know it won't happens so I don'T mind as long as DmC is dead.

So you really are just that damn bitter.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#25KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 6:42:15 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

Well, eye for an eye. I watched my favorite series die. Might as well rejoice over the death of it's replacement.
#26Sony_7Posted 1/28/2013 6:42:47 AM
Only antis would rejoice over how well a CoD game is selling.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#27KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 6:44:46 AM
Sony_7 posted...
Only antis would rejoice over how well a CoD game is selling.

only pros rejoice over success of this *cough* game.
#28mahroflcopterPosted 1/28/2013 6:48:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

Well, eye for an eye. I watched my favorite series die. Might as well rejoice over the death of it's replacement.

Capcom didn't want to do Devil May Cry 5 . They've all but screamed this from the rooftops. Capcom didn't want a fifth entry; Itsuno wanted to move on to a new project after 3 games and 5+ years; Kobayashi has several other projects to give his attention to; the main writer of Devil May Cry 3 and 4 left Capcom after Devil May Cry 4; and most of the Devil May Cry 3 and 4 team moved on to Dragon's Dogma. There never was going to be a Devil May Cry 5 . And if there was, it wouldn't have been the one we wanted since it would have been a brand new, rookie team working on it. DmC isn't so much a replacement as a way to stop the franchise from being shelved.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#29vgman94Posted 1/28/2013 6:48:39 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
vgman94 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Ishagu posted...
Lets rejoice. Another franchise we love is going to die.

Call of Duty ftw! Yay. Lets all go play BO2

Well , we do not love DmC; we love DMC so we will play that instead of BOPS.

Play the same game over and over, sure. Let our brains melt into repetition-loving maniacs! Bring it on!

So you want to play a sub-par game for the sake of change only? SOrry, I crave quality, not change which is the new buzzword these days.

Subpar? LOL. So lag cancels and weapon switching are not as prominent or needed, and the game's a bit easier. Easiness doesn't automatically make a subpar game.
#30AsellusPosted 1/28/2013 6:52:06 AM
Not surprising but ouch, I'm kind of starting to feel sorry for Ninja Theory.

I wonder why it's bombing so hard? As much as it might offend series purists it doesn't seem to be a bad game in itself. High production values, great reviews - horrible sales. What's the problem, exactly?

Maybe it's the name? Longtime fans avoid it because it doesn't look like the Devil May Cry they know and people who were never interested in the series in the first place see the name and don't look any deeper than that... Makes you wonder if it might've done better as a new IP than a reboot.

It'll get cheaper, and then I will buy it.

Ditto, I'm just waiting for a good Steam sale. The way things are going I doubt I'll have to wait long.