DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#41TheDromaderPosted 1/28/2013 8:03:41 AM
Good.

Wait, no. Knowing Capcom's recent logic they will call it a succes and continue the DmC series anyway, FUNK!
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#42TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 8:03:45 AM
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Fair enough. We don't want DmC. Have it shelved then.

Super ****ing selfish. There are people out there that do want this game, and more of it. But because you and a bunch of other butthurt/bitter aholes don't, no one gets a sequel or anything? That's really sad.

Well, we're not going to buy the game. And don't say we convinced people not to because that **** doesn't fly either. There was both pros and antis on this board.

Sure there was pros, and they were told to shut up and dogpiled by antis for 2 years straight. You convinced a lot more people not to buy it than you think.

Bandwagon hate goes further than actual distaste.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#43KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 8:04:17 AM
mahroflcopter posted...

Itsuno is a director... he hardly has any control over Capcom's business practices. And before you decry Dragon's Dogma... didn't Devil May Cry 3 have a rerelease?

Again, you are literally so bitter over a video game that you because you don't like it, you just can't bare the thought of it existing and therefore want to stop anyone else from enjoying it? Wow.

I don't care about those who enjoys it. If you want to enjoy it, enjoy. But what makes you sad? that it may never see sequel? So what, move on. All Antis did, you can do it too. But I'm glad how it got screwed, especially after giving old fans middle finger for 2 years. As for DD. Well I never bought DMC3 SE and Itsuno won't see my money for this "ReRelease". I hope his project gets canned.
#44TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 8:05:14 AM
TheDromader posted...
Good.

Wait, no. Knowing Capcom's recent logic they will call it a succes and continue the DmC series anyway, FUNK!

Well they are going to continue it regardless. 2 tries to every new venture (usually). That's the Capcom way. Unless they count this as the second try with DMC4 being the first.
---
#45myghostisdeadPosted 1/28/2013 8:05:23 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Kyrylo posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
Seriously guys? You are that bitter over this whole fiasco? Whatever, enjoy your false hopes that DmC's failure will lead to Devil May Cry 5 (it won't).

As much as I want DMC5 I know it won't happens so I don'T mind as long as DmC is dead.

So you really are just that damn bitter.

Well, eye for an eye. I watched my favorite series die. Might as well rejoice over the death of it's replacement.

Capcom didn't want to do Devil May Cry 5 . They've all but screamed this from the rooftops. Capcom didn't want a fifth entry; Itsuno wanted to move on to a new project after 3 games and 5+ years; Kobayashi has several other projects to give his attention to; the main writer of Devil May Cry 3 and 4 left Capcom after Devil May Cry 4; and most of the Devil May Cry 3 and 4 team moved on to Dragon's Dogma. There never was going to be a Devil May Cry 5 . And if there was, it wouldn't have been the one we wanted since it would have been a brand new, rookie team working on it. DmC isn't so much a replacement as a way to stop the franchise from being shelved.

Not exactly true. They did state that they wanted to create new IPs and hand their existing franchises over to other developers. This could have been done with a DMC5 and that was even considered early on because they discussed a sequel. Then there was the quips about how when one door opens the other does not exactly close when asked if there would be a DMC5. I know I am not quoting that exactly. Then the quote when asked about a possible DMC5 waiting to see how the reboot does first.

A brand new, rookie team does not automatically mean a poor team. That might have been the fresh blood and new eyes that the franchise needed.

I am not certain or not if a DMC5 rides on the success or failure of this game but I know Capcom makes decisions that flip flop and nothing can really be set in stone. I mean...it is Capcom. Who knows what they are going to do? DmC2 is an idea but so was a DMC5 right after 4 from interviews I read.
#46AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:06:39 AM
rice_noodles posted...
http://i.imgur.com/RGfyI2b.png

LOL!
#47KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 8:12:17 AM
Taizuku posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Super ****ing selfish. There are people out there that do want this game, and more of it. But because you and a bunch of other butthurt/bitter aholes don't, no one gets a sequel or anything? That's really sad.

Well, we're not going to buy the game. And don't say we convinced people not to because that **** doesn't fly either. There was both pros and antis on this board.

Sure there was pros, and they were told to shut up and dogpiled by antis for 2 years straight. You convinced a lot more people not to buy it than you think.

wasn'T you were the one who ended up disappointed with game? Should I find your topic "this game is bad"?
#48Vault_ZeroPosted 1/28/2013 8:12:26 AM
Taizuku posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Mission Accomplished I would say.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#49IamthekuzalolPosted 1/28/2013 8:13:09 AM
I haven't said this before but i will say it now, i don't even freaking care about DMC5 to be honest though i will support it wholeheartedly if it was ever released. I just hated the whole mentality of "lets outsource and westernise our beloved series so that it could compete with COD in sales." Had their policy succeeded, the rest of their series would follow suit and be outsourced to lesser known developers. (Breath of fire turning from JRPG to WRPG for instance)

Capcom needs to be humbled, i am glad that the consumers are sending a big message to them.
#50TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 8:13:43 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Weren't you the one who ended up disappointed with game? Should I find your topic "this game is bad"?

I was quite disappointed with this game, yes. Far too many gamebreaking glitches.
---