DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#51TheDromaderPosted 1/28/2013 7:14:40 AM
Taizuku posted...
TheDromader posted...
Good.

Wait, no. Knowing Capcom's recent logic they will call it a succes and continue the DmC series anyway, FUNK!

Well they are going to continue it regardless. 2 tries to every new venture (usually). That's the Capcom way. Unless they count this as the second try with DMC4 being the first.

Yea, its kinda hard to follow theyr thinking pattern sometimes. Though, they already said something about new DMC in 2015, so I guess we have to wait till E3 or something to see if its eather 5 or 2.
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#52nickizgr8Posted 1/28/2013 7:15:50 AM
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Fair enough. We don't want DmC. Have it shelved then.

Super ****ing selfish. There are people out there that do want this game, and more of it. But because you and a bunch of other butthurt/bitter aholes don't, no one gets a sequel or anything? That's really sad.

So you want lots of people to buy a game they don't like just so you (the minority) can have a sequel. Who is the selfish one really?
#53xOmniCloudxPosted 1/28/2013 7:18:07 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Ninja Theory/Tameem is cursed. Whatever they touch flops really HARD. They even made a prestigious series like DMC flop.

That's what INCREDIBLY horrible PR and bad marketing cause.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#54TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 7:18:38 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Super ****ing selfish. There are people out there that do want this game, and more of it. But because you and a bunch of other butthurt/bitter aholes don't, no one gets a sequel or anything? That's really sad.

So you want lots of people to buy a game they don't like just so you (the minority) can have a sequel. Who is the selfish one really?

No, I want people that like the game, or want to give it a chance, to do so, and people that don't like it to stay the **** away. Just like any other series.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#55KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 7:23:23 AM
Taizuku posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

No, I want people that like the game, or want to give it a chance, to do so, and people that don't like it to stay the **** away. Just like any other series.

you admitted you don't like it. please, stay away, after your own logic.
#56AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:24:22 AM
xOmniCloudx posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Ninja Theory/Tameem is cursed. Whatever they touch flops really HARD. They even made a prestigious series like DMC flop.

That's what INCREDIBLY horrible PR and bad marketing cause.

Yeah, Ninja Theory and Tameem's behaviour is a major reason for the game flopping. If they had been respectful towards the original creators, series and fans and if they had been humble about their effort then this game would have done better.
#57rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 7:27:52 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Bang!!
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#58TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 7:28:30 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

I never said I didn't like it. I said I was disappointed. I still gave it a 7.5/10.

Comprehend, don't just read.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#59Blackmarvel79Posted 1/28/2013 7:30:12 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
DmC is a guranteed flop now. The sales dropped a massive 64% in the second week. The PS3 version fell out of the top 10 to number 13 and the XBOX 360 version fell to number 9! The first week sales were around 24,000 in UK so a drop of 64% means only 8640 units! That is horrible for a supposed "AAA" title. There goes the hope of pros who were expecting a resurgence in the second week because of word of mouth.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/28/dmc-loses-uk-number-one-after-one-week-as-black-ops-ii-returns-3369615/

Okay hurray a game you dont like and probably never tried didnt sale well. What would the argument be if the incomplete early numbers said it sold well.
---
Currently playing DMC. And still playing Mass Effect for the forseeable future.
#60megamaticsPosted 1/28/2013 7:35:13 AM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
DmC is a guranteed flop now. The sales dropped a massive 64% in the second week. The PS3 version fell out of the top 10 to number 13 and the XBOX 360 version fell to number 9! The first week sales were around 24,000 in UK so a drop of 64% means only 8640 units! That is horrible for a supposed "AAA" title. There goes the hope of pros who were expecting a resurgence in the second week because of word of mouth.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/28/dmc-loses-uk-number-one-after-one-week-as-black-ops-ii-returns-3369615/

Okay hurray a game you dont like and probably never tried didnt sale well. What would the argument be if the incomplete early numbers said it sold well.

A Speculation isn't an argument.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics