DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#71KyryloPosted 1/28/2013 8:54:10 AM
darkestmerc posted...

Then get off of this board. As for the true DMC fans, a franchise we love WILL die because of you antis bringing it such a bad reputation.

Ooooh. I feel so bad for you "true" fans aka NT fanboys......not. Let it die, let it die , let it die:D
#72GamenamebullyPosted 1/28/2013 8:57:28 AM
I love seeing immature children fighting over the sales of a game.

No, really I do.

People like me however, will enjoy a game regardless of sales.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#73Parad0x_Zer0Posted 1/28/2013 9:06:53 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

No, really I do.

---
"People will think of Frankenstein and they will say 'I can't believe it's not butter.' "
#74ukloukloiyPosted 1/28/2013 9:17:08 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

No, really I do.

This.
---
Naked General for special things,.....Unity In Nudity
PSN: Czlapaj
#75fifinamboPosted 1/28/2013 9:20:55 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

No, really I do.

Well, tell that to the pros who waved 9/10 review in antis faces. It's annoying, isn't it? And now that the tables have turned...I guess it's just a case of what goes around comes around.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#76MadigariPosted 1/28/2013 9:22:26 AM
fifinambo posted...
Well, tell that to the pros who waved 9/10 review in antis faces. It's annoying, isn't it? And now that the tables have turned...I guess it's just a case of what goes around comes around.

"I like to elevate the conversation and public opinion of my side by behaving with as much maturity as we accuse the other side of having. Cheers!"
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#77HouseOfBladesPosted 1/28/2013 9:25:01 AM
I love how people are crushing NT but in reality is if you still like Capcom by now, you're the idiot. Either way they would of ruined DMC one way or another, yet Capcom doesn't seem like it'll be going anywhere, so they'll still pump out games people don't want, DmC 2 will still be made cause face it, Capcom doesn't give a sh*t.
#78fifinamboPosted 1/28/2013 9:25:53 AM
Madigari posted...
fifinambo posted...

"I like to elevate the conversation and public opinion of my side by behaving with as much maturity as we accuse the other side of having. Cheers!"

So, I guess you should stop complaining then, huh?
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#79MadigariPosted 1/28/2013 9:45:41 AM
fifinambo posted...
So, I guess you should stop complaining then, huh?

Soon as you start behaving above and beyond what you perceived to be immature, sure. I'd be happy to.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#80Frost_LASERPosted 1/28/2013 9:53:23 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
I haven't said this before but i will say it now, i don't even freaking care about DMC5 to be honest though i will support it wholeheartedly if it was ever released. I just hated the whole mentality of "lets outsource and westernise our beloved series so that it could compete with COD in sales." Had their policy succeeded, the rest of their series would follow suit and be outsourced to lesser known developers. (Breath of fire turning from JRPG to WRPG for instance)

Capcom needs to be humbled, i am glad that the consumers are sending a big message to them.

This is why I didn't support the game. I started at DMC 4 and enjoyed it and would have easily bought DMC 5 if it was released, but the outsourcing, to me is a bigger problem.

My first online shooter was Lost Planet on the Xbox, a great and unique title that was truly a game of skill, strategy, and teamwork. Now Capcom has taken my favourite game and outsourced it to Spark Unlimited (responsible for Turnng Point: fall of liberty). I cannot support one of my favourite games being turned into a low quality Gears of War clone so I attacked this game. I was hoping that its failure would send a message to Capcom about outsourcing.

I mean what's next really? Mega Man brought to you by Stellar Stone?