DmC Second week UK sales drop a MASSIVE 64%!

#91TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 11:29:22 AM
InfiniteDemise posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ishagu posted...
Lets rejoice. Another franchise we love is going to die.

Call of Duty ftw! Yay. Lets all go play BO2

yes! I hope it dies:D I also hope NT ends up on the street.

... I'm speechless. Such pure, childish hate, to wish such misfortune on people that you don't even know.

K, Mother Theresa.

You don't have to be Mother Theresa to not be a complete ahole.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#92InfiniteDemisePosted 1/28/2013 11:34:41 AM
Taizuku posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ishagu posted...

... I'm speechless. Such pure, childish hate, to wish such misfortune on people that you don't even know.

K, Mother Theresa.

You don't have to be Mother Theresa to not be a complete ahole.

No, but there is a difference between being an "ahole" and just a cynical person that really does wish misfortune on anything/one they dislike. Expecting people to all be good and such is just acting blind.
---
" Its said that God made the universe and wants everyone to praise him.... Talk about an egomaniac "
#93TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 11:36:15 AM
InfiniteDemise posted...

No, but there is a difference between being an "ahole" and just a cynical person that really does wish misfortune on anything/one they dislike. Expecting people to all be good and such is just acting blind.

Cynical people ARE aholes. I don't expect you to be good or whatever, but wishing misfortune upon another person is the one of the crappiest things you could ever do. That just makes you look like a dick.
---
#94Ink-RibbonPosted 1/28/2013 11:37:27 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ishagu posted...

That's not unusual, the haters are pure damage factor for the board and the world...
#95SpacePirateSealPosted 1/28/2013 11:42:07 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Ninja Theory/Tameem is cursed. Whatever they touch flops really HARD. They even made a prestigious series like DMC flop.

That's what INCREDIBLY horrible PR and bad marketing cause.

Yeah, Ninja Theory and Tameem's behaviour is a major reason for the game flopping. If they had been respectful towards the original creators, series and fans and if they had been humble about their effort then this game would have done better.

Would've sold an extra 50 copies, 50k if it ran in 60 FPS though.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#96InfiniteDemisePosted 1/28/2013 11:43:00 AM
Taizuku posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...

Cynical people ARE aholes. I don't expect you to be good or whatever, but wishing misfortune upon another person is the one of the crappiest things you could ever do. That just makes you look like a dick.

I guess...but you guys must really be naive if you think just wishing they lost their jobs is such a bad thing. Now if it was something like "I wish some mentally unstable teen with a high powered guns went to the schools of all their children and let loose", I'd be inclined to agree.
---
" Its said that God made the universe and wants everyone to praise him.... Talk about an egomaniac "
#97TaizukuPosted 1/28/2013 11:44:27 AM
InfiniteDemise posted...
Taizuku posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...

I guess...but you guys must really be naive if you think just wishing they lost their jobs is such a bad thing. Now if it was something like "I wish some mentally unstable teen with a high powered guns went to the schools of all their children and let loose", I'd be inclined to agree.

People losing jobs is a bad thing...I take it you've never been homeless.
---
#98syctheweilderPosted 1/28/2013 11:46:35 AM
Ninja Theory is funded by the government, and they were paid upfront for their work on the game.
#99CharskiPosted 1/28/2013 11:47:06 AM
wanting a game to fail? thats a new low. besides, i liked this game anyway (i think a lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this...).
#100InfiniteDemisePosted 1/28/2013 11:47:39 AM
Taizuku posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...
Taizuku posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...

People losing jobs is a bad thing...I take it you've never been homeless.

Nope, have you?
---