Does this get better than the demo?

#11wwinterj25Posted 1/28/2013 10:31:16 AM(edited)
It gets better with the weapons and upgrades gameplay wise. Plus the more challenging enemies. Dreamrunners for example. If you enjoyed the demo then I'd buy the game.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#12antking61Posted 1/28/2013 10:33:53 AM
Can you tolerate a dubstep song repeating "HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU" as the only lyric back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back and never changing? If yes, then sure, go for it.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#13vgman94Posted 1/28/2013 10:35:44 AM
_NamelessOne_ posted...
Thanks for the responses all. I also forgot to ask, is the game long/in depth story? Or is it more of a quick play through? To the person who mention frame rates etc, I'm an old school gamer. I enjoy games that I find fun regardless of mechanics and graphics. =)

Thanks.

Thanks! (I'm the guy who mentioned the frames). By that definition, I'm old school as well. I like fun games no matter what they are. The game's length, like LordxSloth said, is roughly 7 hours. Although I'd say it's not quite 7 or 8 hours, more like 7 and a half for most people. To get all the collectibles and what-not, the game would probably total 11-13 hours. Still not long, but it's good. There's also the harder difficulties, but those are usually played more for trophies for the hardcore fans who like a challenge. I'm not quite sure what your tastes are on that.