DmC is repugnant, misogynistic: Feminist Frequency

#171rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 5:27:37 PM
Why is Longstorm acting so defensive?

Wait , does he like melainevalent? :)

I admire your chivalry. I really do. Bet she blushed when you fought for her.... Yeheeee.......

It's fine, Casanova. I will let you slide.

Pro tip ( you should ask her FB page)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#172longstorm555Posted 1/28/2013 5:27:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#173longstorm555Posted 1/28/2013 5:28:55 PM
rockman11_z posted...

I admire your chivalry. I really do. Bet she blushed when you fought for her.... Yeheeee.......

OH LOL

Is that supposed to be provoking?

Can't wait to hear what you, GAMER, have to say about your own post.
#174gamer6879403333Posted 1/28/2013 5:29:18 PM
So anyone taking bets on how long longstorm is going to last before being banned or warned? I have $10 on him being gone within half an hour. Anyone else want to bet?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#175rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 5:29:44 PM
longstorm555 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

OH LOL

Uy......,, someone's feeling in love......:)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#176malicemizerfanPosted 1/28/2013 5:30:09 PM
I would bet, but I'm dirt poor right now. my guess is between 30 min and 1 hour.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#177Pinoy441Posted 1/28/2013 5:30:20 PM
longstorm555 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...

No, people who try to white knight like you are what make us males look bad. You are basically just saying lol womenz walk all over me cause i wants ur approval. The fact that your first message in these quote blocks are in all caps (for teh coolness) doesn't help your case either

MINE READS

'LOL I TREAT WOMEN LIKE A WHITE KNIGHT BECAUSE I FEEL INFERIOR AND WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE BETTER THAN MEN'

You will never be taken seriously when you write in all caps. All caps writing is troll flag number one.

Troll confirmed, Ignore list
Next

Also Fix'd
---
*grabs popcorn*
#178justdontaskPosted 1/28/2013 5:30:46 PM
...there really are a lot of things that give women the advantage in life in the US... it sucks to be a guy, but it doesnt bother me at all... i do believe that there are some normal feminists out there, but there are also the crazy ones that TC linked to... thats how life works, there are normals, and there are crazies... the crazies also happen to be the loudest, because theyre crazy, and people like crazy... either because its funny, or because they agree with it... anyway, feel the need to leave a few lines from a song that seem fitting for this debate...

for every dollar a man makes, a woman makes 70 cents,
thats not fair, it doesnt make any sense
the mans only left with 30........
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#179rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 5:31:03 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
So anyone taking bets on how long longstorm is going to last before being banned or warned? I have $10 on him being gone within half an hour. Anyone else want to bet?

Dude, he just fell in love. Be nice to him......hehehhehehe ....
---
#180longstorm555Posted 1/28/2013 5:31:49 PM
rockman11_z posted...
longstorm555 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

OH LOL

Uy......,, someone's feeling in love......:)

Hey, isn't that you talking to yourself? YES IT IS!

Also are you trying to prove you're not a troll?