DmC is repugnant, misogynistic: Feminist Frequency

#191malicemizerfanPosted 1/28/2013 5:41:14 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Why did I read all this?

Boredom! That's why I do just about anything.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#192Rasendori124Posted 1/28/2013 5:41:25 PM
I'm starting to think they skipped the Baseball Bat altogether , filled a sock with 1 or 2 Snooker/Billiard Balls and went nuts at him.
---
You will never forget this Devil's power. You are not worthy as my opponent.- Vergil
PSN-DevilNeverCry124. Go read the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King!
#193Pinoy441Posted 1/28/2013 5:41:57 PM
Anyone else notice how amazing it was that melaine stopped posting after (s)he was exposed as a troll AND THEN long started posting about the people that were disproving melaine at every post?

Lulzworthy indeed
---
*grabs popcorn*
#194rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 5:42:36 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
geez, even when I'm lovestruck I'm not as bad as long.

I just forget how to speak, and lose my normally impeccable equilibrium. its actually pretty funny according to my friends.

This is his style. The "white knight" gimmick.

Girl gets argued even though she is wrong, guy comes in for the rescue and tolerate the mistakes of this woman, girl blushes and shows appreciation. Guy scores and talks to her...

Bam!!! Devil may Love....
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#195shinra35800Posted 1/28/2013 5:42:43 PM
@.@ at the title.
#196rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 5:44:02 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
Anyone else notice how amazing it was that melaine stopped posting after (s)he was exposed as a troll AND THEN long started posting about the people that were disproving melaine at every post?

Lulzworthy indeed

Dude, it's obvious. Long and Mel are in the "getting to know" stage.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#197Project5BossPosted 1/28/2013 5:44:22 PM
Pinoy441 posted...

Lulzworthy indeed

Its possible that using the new account limits the amount of posts she has per day. If she had unlimited posts she'd no doubt be arguing with everyone of us right up until post 500.
#198malicemizerfanPosted 1/28/2013 5:45:20 PM
rockman11_z posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

I just forget how to speak, and lose my normally impeccable equilibrium. its actually pretty funny according to my friends.

Girl gets argued even though she is wrong, guy comes in for the rescue and tolerate the mistakes of this woman, girl blushes and shows appreciation. Guy scores and talks to her...

that seems waaaaay labor intensive. I just try to ask her if she would like to go get coffee or tea or something.

Then she tells me she has a boyfriend already and that the six weeks of psyching myself up to talk to her were for naught.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#199rockman11_zPosted 1/28/2013 5:47:56 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
rockman11_z posted...
malicemizerfan posted...

that seems waaaaay labor intensive. I just try to ask her if she would like to go get coffee or tea or something.

Then she tells me she has a boyfriend already and that the six weeks of psyching myself up to talk to her were for naught.

It hurts I know. I am sorry to hear that.

As for Long, sometimes he got to do things for love..., :)
---
#200ZeroX91Posted 1/28/2013 5:52:47 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Why did I read all this?

Because you're a masochist maybe?

....wish you and green_puff would stop briinin' up my kinks. lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U