#71DethaPosted 1/28/2013 3:04:41 PM
I didn't say that.
---
i3 2130 3.4, 8gb 1600, 460 855/2065 http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#72malicemizerfanPosted 1/28/2013 3:07:06 PM
Detha posted...
I didn't say that.

Detha posted...
And demons are in every partofsociety in everypartoftheworld . . .

You kinda did. While quoting me. leaving very few implications other than that I am a demon for my beliefs.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#73DethaPosted 1/28/2013 3:11:11 PM
Nothing in that DmC quote response I gave you called you a demon at all. It doesn't logically follow.

In fact, it actually agrees with your statement.

But I don't agree. I was just passive-aggresively placating your tirade with a DmC quote - all tongue in cheek. I just don't wish to discuss grade-school philosophy: "HUMAN NATURE IS SELFISH AND THAT'S WHY PEACE IS A LIE". It's more complicated than that, in my perspective. But I simply don't wish to discuss it. Not to offend, but is English your first language?
---
i3 2130 3.4, 8gb 1600, 460 855/2065 http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#74ArayzielPosted 1/28/2013 3:12:08 PM
While I enjoy this game getting trashed, I take more enjoyment out of goon limpouts.
#75malicemizerfanPosted 1/28/2013 3:14:47 PM
I'm used to people attacking me. Sorry that my first response is to throw it back at you. and yes, English is my first language. I tried learning Japanese once, and that went miserably.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#76Project5BossPosted 1/28/2013 3:19:36 PM
I like how with nearly every legal and social advantage possible in the western world, women still find something to whine about.
#77melainevalentPosted 1/28/2013 3:27:55 PM
megamatics posted...
melainevalent posted...
megamatics posted...

But...why do we need proof? That alone is a sexist thought.

'You women don't have any proof, so shut up and go do something better if you don't like!'

Do you have any proof that the boys aren't buying this because of the tropes and the portrayal of women in these games?

No.

It's just a minority claiming they play the game for the story, which show us nothing.

See?

Besides, how will I know that I hate something if I don't try it first? I'm 100% against the idea of trashing a game, book, tc show, movie without having seen/played it first.

I won't let the media influence my decision let alone someone else. If eight thousand people don't like something, you have to ask yourself: 'Why' instead of accepting their opinion.

90% or so of the population belives in God. I don't.Not the same case

The Debate on weather there is a god or not is in the sanctums of Facts vs Opinions and that burden is entirely based on proof that has yet to be found

Can you prove God's existence?
Can I prove he doesn't exist?
Should I go out and make a new religion because I'm the minority here who can't prove anything?

No. Who's wrong?
Who's right?

Why do people believe in God anyway?

Since I don't believe in God, am I obliged to accept the shoving of religion down our throats every five minutes on TV? And if I don't want to hear it, should I go out, become a producer out of nowhere and have more TV shows that are religion free?

I'm going by your logic here. You aren't, you continually bring up things that don't fit in the same sanctums as the discussion of Entertainment media vs opinion.

So see, you're saying we should sit and accept or otherwise go and make something we will all enjoy. That's an unhelpful and horrible thing to say.

You want numbers, is that it? So if ten women bought the game and felt offended, that doesn't mean anything?

Your logic IS flawed. Just because you say it is doesn't make it true

I have been lurking through these boards for a long time, and I have NEVER seen you tell the haters of DmC to just shut their mouths and go do something better.

The minute 'feminism' and 'complaints' got into the same sentence, you basically said women should stop complaining and go make their own enterteinment. I did because you don't bring up any concrete evidence to show it is an actual problem many people are facing over a very vocal minority who could simply move on to something else

Look how horrible and problematic that is.

And the fact that women need to go out and make their own instead of being able to enjoy what's on TV, should tell you something. I built my own computer after the dell I have didn't give me what I wanted, neither did any other brand I was looking at

Wow (2).

Well, they do say ignorance is bliss, so have fun.
#78megamaticsPosted 1/28/2013 3:31:30 PM
melainevalent posted...
megamatics posted...
melainevalent posted...
megamatics posted...

'You women don't have any proof, so shut up and go do something better if you don't like!'

Do you have any proof that the boys aren't buying this because of the tropes and the portrayal of women in these games?

No.

It's just a minority claiming they play the game for the story, which show us nothing.

See?

Besides, how will I know that I hate something if I don't try it first? I'm 100% against the idea of trashing a game, book, tc show, movie without having seen/played it first.

I won't let the media influence my decision let alone someone else. If eight thousand people don't like something, you have to ask yourself: 'Why' instead of accepting their opinion.

The Debate on weather there is a god or not is in the sanctums of Facts vs Opinions and that burden is entirely based on proof that has yet to be found

Should I go out and make a new religion because I'm the minority here who can't prove anything?

No. Who's wrong?
Who's right?

Since I don't believe in God, am I obliged to accept the shoving of religion down our throats every five minutes on TV? And if I don't want to hear it, should I go out, become a producer out of nowhere and have more TV shows that are religion free?

I'm going by your logic here. You aren't, you continually bring up things that don't fit in the same sanctums as the discussion of Entertainment media vs opinion.

So see, you're saying we should sit and accept or otherwise go and make something we will all enjoy. That's an unhelpful and horrible thing to say.

You want numbers, is that it? So if ten women bought the game and felt offended, that doesn't mean anything?

I have been lurking through these boards for a long time, and I have NEVER seen you tell the haters of DmC to just shut their mouths and go do something better.

The minute 'feminism' and 'complaints' got into the same sentence, you basically said women should stop complaining and go make their own enterteinment. I did because you don't bring up any concrete evidence to show it is an actual problem many people are facing over a very vocal minority who could simply move on to something else

And the fact that women need to go out and make their own instead of being able to enjoy what's on TV, should tell you something. I built my own computer after the dell I have didn't give me what I wanted, neither did any other brand I was looking at

Wow (2).

...Just like all the others. Rather run then actually prove anything. All I read from your long winded list of issues with my statements is that Women shouldn't be accountable for their own entertainment. That is inherently you seeing women as the victim...
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#79Project5BossPosted 1/28/2013 3:33:35 PM
megamatics posted...
melainevalent posted...
megamatics posted...
melainevalent posted...
megamatics posted...

No.

See?

No. Who's wrong?
Who's right?

Wow (2).

...Just like all the others. Rather run then actually prove anything. All I read from your long winded list of issues with my statements is that Women shouldn't be accountable for their own entertainment. That is inherently you seeing women as the victim...

This is the prevailing attitude with women in general. They shouldn't be accountable for anything and they are forever the victim in every situation.
#80malicemizerfanPosted 1/28/2013 3:38:34 PM
Project5Boss posted...

This is the prevailing attitude with women in general. They shouldn't be accountable for anything and they are forever the victim in every situation.

I thought they didn't like that. Someone should change it if they don't like it. Just not me, I'm equipped with outdoor plumbing and therefore will never, ever understand anything about women. Then again, women understand women, and they hate each other, so maybe I'm better off not knowing.
---