Which do you think is the easiest? DmC or DMC2

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Which do you think is the easiest? DmC or DMC2
2 years ago#1
Both are honestly easy as hell but I gotta say DmC is almost more cakewalk than DMC2 which is hard to believe. =\
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
2 years ago#2
DMC2 is both worse and easier than this game. Shoot your way through the game. Done.
---
Don't worry abbout it, folks! I'm animated!
But the pain will be more than real.
(edited by Sasukefire)
2 years ago#3
Sasukefire posted...
DMC2 is both worse and easier than this game. Shoot your way through the game. Done.

---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
2 years ago#4
I'm actually going to say that I like DMC2 sure it wasn't great and it pales in comparison to it's siblings but the game was still fun.

As for which is easier between DMC2 and DmC.....It's a tough call. I'm gonna say DmC is the easier title due to the major telegraph before every move done in the game.

Plus, Must Die bosses in 2 were pretty damn aggressive and fun.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
2 years ago#5
Never played DMC 2 but I thought DMC 4 was just as easy as this.

For me at least.

DMC 1 and 3 were definately harder for me.

I cannot understand how people would think DMD in DmC is casual though.

I died plenty of times but I also play a certain way.

I don't use items and rarely use DT and Demon Dodge.
2 years ago#6
I'd say DMC4 is easier than DMC2. DMC2 had DMD Triasmaga....that boss was hell. Nothing in DMC4 is as hard as DMD Triasmaga. DMC2's Bloody Palace was also a massive headache. Goats. Need I say more?
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Which do you think is the easiest? DmC or DMC2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived