You don't f^^^ with the fans

#1ReliusCloverPosted 1/28/2013 2:11:51 PM
Tameem is about to learn this lesson the hard way.

Hayashi had to learn it, after that failure, Ninja Gaiden 3. Tameem shall be next.

Tameem, you can f^^^ with a god, but you cannot f^^^ with your fans, your customers.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#2Chrono_teethPosted 1/28/2013 2:14:38 PM
but its not a bad game like ninja gaiden 3 aughhh <_>
---
wohhhohohoh
#3ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:24:15 PM
Ah, but it is.

You don't screw over 90% of your fanbase and then expect to do well. The guy's a fool.
---
#4wwinterj25Posted 1/28/2013 2:25:15 PM

Hayashi had to learn it, after that failure, Ninja Gaiden 3. Tameem shall be next.

Tameem, you can f^^^ with a god, but you cannot f^^^ with your fans, your customers.

Here is the thing. He didn't **** with HIS fans. There wasn't any fans of DmC before it came out as it's a new series. He and Ninja Theory just did there job. Capcom on the other hand ****** with the DMC fans. Capcom are the one to blame for making the choices they did. While I don't agree with how Tameem acted and still acts I don't blame a developer taking work. Money is money and jobs are jobs.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5antking61Posted 1/28/2013 2:26:48 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Here is the thing. He didn't **** with HIS fans. There wasn't any fans of DmC before it came out as it's a new series. He and Ninja Theory just did there job. Capcom on the other hand ****** with the DMC fans. Capcom are the one to blame for making the choices they did. While I don't agree with how Tameem acted and still acts I don't blame a developer taking work. Money is money and jobs are jobs.

Did Ninja Theory not seek out Capcom intending to make DMC5 originally?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#6ReliusClover(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:28:18 PM
wwinterj25 posted...

He was responsible for his words and actions. He could have been polite and not an ass to the fans. Since he didn't, his game deserves to fail.

This isn't religion - you don't get to abuse and denigrate your patrons and expect them to come back for more.
---
#7bearded_moosePosted 1/28/2013 2:28:24 PM
i like how TC acts like it's anyone's fault but the haters that they went into the game predisposed to hating it.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#8PrimeSupergirlPosted 1/28/2013 2:30:06 PM
Ninja Theory did not mess with the fans? There's so much proof on youtube!

Don't make me bring out the proof and EXPOSE!
#9wwinterj25Posted 1/28/2013 2:30:10 PM
Did Ninja Theory not seek out Capcom intending to make DMC5 originally?

If they did that's news to me. All I hear is Ninja Theory designed new Dante to look like old Dante but Capcom said no. I really doubt Ninja Theory would have said "DMC 5 LOL Capcom we want to make a reboot" and Capcom just said "oh ok then". Capcom is the one in control here and if Ninja Theory turned down what they wanted done Capcom would have got another developer to make it.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10Hades192Posted 1/28/2013 2:30:58 PM
wwinterj25 posted...

NT inherited more fans than they've earned by getting to work with DMC. Had they tactfully played their cards right; by at least acknowledging DMCs fans concerns rather than completely disregarding them, they'd had a decent chance at maintaining more and have less backlash but instead they didn't because they were too overconfident that this game was interesting enough.