Wow, this game is easy.

#1ShadowThaReaperPosted 1/28/2013 5:04:45 PM
I played on hard my first time and breezed through. Why is this game so shallow and bad?
#2GoreGrossPosted 1/28/2013 5:07:13 PM
I found it weird that I sucked at DMC3 but I'm finding myself among the double digits on the leaderboard through my SoS playthrough, and through my DMD playthrough as I complete it. Well, not weird, just wrong. Demon evade.
---
"whoa man all we are is dust in the wind 'nd stuff" - Iwantedzero
Black FC: 4642 1161 4125
#3ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:36:07 PM
It's because this game was made for casuals. The score system is even broken and easy.
#4sjwho2Posted 1/28/2013 6:13:22 PM
I don't think I've ever ended a fight below S rank, even on DMD mode.
#5embittererPosted 1/28/2013 6:17:13 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
It's because this game was made for casuals. The score system is even broken and easy.

If something is designed to be a way then that thing is not broken. Why is that concept difficult for you? The score system is easy. Too easy. It is not broken, however, for it is intended to be as it is. Whether you like it or don't is inconsequential to me, I am just attempting to pull you from the pit of ignorance into an enlightened frame. Fruitlessly no doubt.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#6ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:34:36 PM
If something is designed to be a way then that thing is not broken. Why is that concept difficult for you? The score system is easy. Too easy. It is not broken, however, for it is intended to be as it is. Whether you like it or don't is inconsequential to me, I am just attempting to pull you from the pit of ignorance into an enlightened frame. Fruitlessly no doubt.

It's useless. It's broken. Get over it, fanboy.