Okay if you think the dialog in this game is bad you dont remember other DMC's

#61Ether101Posted 1/29/2013 9:29:00 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
Loshadt posted...
The previous games having bad dialogue does not magically make this game NOT have bad dialogue.

The point: DMC 1 & 3 isn't hated for it's story and dialog. DmC, in part, is. Just a little hypocrisy.

No, DmC is 'hated' for its offensive dialog and that one of the reasons used to justify this reboot was that this game would have a more coherent story.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#62antking61Posted 1/29/2013 9:32:56 AM
GoombaX posted...
yea, the dialog reminds me of supernatural
also Mass effect broke the myth

You misspelled Metal Gear Solid.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#63Robot_SoopaPosted 1/29/2013 1:17:39 PM
Ether101 posted...
GoombaX posted...
rice_noodles posted...
"This is also the first game I've written, cast and directed myself. If i do my job right, you should be seeing a story of Dante that breaks the myth that all videogame stories are trite and will never stand up to the best that theatre and film have to offer. "

yea, the dialog reminds me of supernatural
also Mass effect broke the myth

ALttP broke the myth.

Literally had to laugh out loud here.

kingrat2314 posted...
Loshadt posted...
The previous games having bad dialogue does not magically make this game NOT have bad dialogue.

The point: DMC 1 & 3 isn't hated for it's story and dialog. DmC, in part, is. Just a little hypocrisy.

How do you people miss this every single time. Not only did Tameem promise a story that would rival Shakespearian literature and fail at it, he created a story and characters that are obnoxious to the point of being unlikable. DMC Classic didn't have the greatest story but the characters were at least cool and likable.

So DmC is hate because it took everything that DMC had and made it worse.
#64darkbeamPosted 1/29/2013 1:24:42 PM
^nah man it is CLEARLY the fact that they changed his hair...

you are correct though and i dont see how anyone can defend this game other than just saying that "if this game was under a different title then on its own it would be a good game, not great or amazing but good" because lets face it white knights, there would be a 64% drop (just like this games sales) in complaining if it wasnt a dmc game but just its own ip or spin off/parody
#65_Uwye_Posted 1/29/2013 1:28:38 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
GoombaX posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
but they were fun.

classic dmc was fun. new DmC is just try hard edgy without any irony.

i like how when someone hates on something they use the word edgy, whether that something is good or bad.
kids these days

Dante- "i got a bigger D%*#"

SHAKESPEAREAN

It's Vergil that says that line.
#66BillysanPosted 1/29/2013 3:24:15 PM
GoombaX posted...
here's a quick look back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
thats just one of many scenes

Out of the things you could have posted why post a cut-scene from a 11 year old game.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman