So with the sales of this game, it shows that gamers hate different and change.

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/29/2013 2:56:17 PM
Change isn't bad if done right. Change for the better is usually good. Change for the sake of change is usually terrible.

That's what we have with DmC. Not change to improve, but change simply to change.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12dillpickle69Posted 1/29/2013 3:00:40 PM
Nothing wrong with change, as long as there isn't too much of it. As I always say, reboots should be 30% changes and 70% sticking to the series. This game was 95% change, and the 5% is only the character's names.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#13SiLVeR_420Posted 1/29/2013 3:20:33 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Change isn't bad if done right. Change for the better is usually good. Change for the sake of change is usually terrible.

That's what we have with DmC. Not change to improve, but change simply to change.

Change is only accepted if its good.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#14SephirothDZXPosted 1/29/2013 3:23:08 PM
Change is not always good.

DMC2 changed up things and it was hated. DMC3 changed up things and it was loved.
#15syctheweilderPosted 1/29/2013 3:25:47 PM
Good change: Rayman Origins, Persona 3, Metroid Prime, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Wind Waker, Shin Megami Tensei III, Sonic Unleashed

Meh change: Legend of Spyro, Soul Calibur V, Crash Twinsanity, Mario Sunshine

Bad change: Bomberman act zero, Golden Axe, Alone in the Dark, Bionic Commando, Final Fantasy XIII, Diablo III, Ninja Gaiden 3, The Third Birthday, Other M, Sonic Unleashed
#16BigKahn8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:26:51 PM
syctheweilder posted...
Good change: Rayman Origins, Persona 3, Metroid Prime, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Wind Waker, Shin Megami Tensei III, Sonic Unleashed

Bad change: Bomberman act zero, Golden Axe, Alone in the Dark, Bionic Commando, Final Fantasy XIII, Diablo III, Ninja Gaiden 3, The Third Birthday, Other M, Sonic Unleashed

And there's more bad changes than good changes so my point still stands.
#17SephirothDZXPosted 1/29/2013 3:28:21 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Most of the bad changes were games that legitimately sucked. Really, do you hear anybody raving about Sonic, Other M, Ninja Gaiden 3, Bomberman Act Zero, Bionic Commando, or Alone in the Dark?
#18BigKahn8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:30:21 PM
SephirothDZX posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Most of the bad changes were games that legitimately sucked. Really, do you hear anybody raving about Sonic, Other M, Ninja Gaiden 3, Bomberman Act Zero, Bionic Commando, or Alone in the Dark?

No except for the rabid Sonic fanbase and their opinions are automatically invalid because of it.
#19SilentS89Posted 1/29/2013 3:32:10 PM
Herp Derp, all change good, gamers hate change.
#20SephirothDZXPosted 1/29/2013 3:33:17 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
SephirothDZX posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

No except for the rabid Sonic fanbase and their opinions are automatically invalid because of it.

If you had to sit through that many horrible Sonic games you'd be rabid too I think.

(For the record, I could give a crap about Sonic)