So with the sales of this game, it shows that gamers hate different and change.

#61bigbroluisPosted 1/30/2013 12:22:19 AM
/megaman X and zero disagree with you.
---
"Overall,i give it 8 out of 10. but only because it was made in China and i am terrified of thier government"-Ashens on the POP Neo system.
#62BluharvestPosted 1/30/2013 12:52:35 AM
I loved the new Alone in the Dark
---
http://gamefaqs.com/916401/b/- |Come on down for drinks and good company|
||| http://lostfacts.net/ |||
#63ThexFuryPosted 1/30/2013 1:27:18 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Change isn't always better. This game is proof of that.

This. Ninja Theory took a giant **** on everyone with this game.
---
Bah Gawd!!! That Batista is an Animal!!! - JR
#64DeluxeyPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:04 AM
So now it's OUR fault that the game tanks?
Fans have been yelling at NT for years, telling them what they want and what they don't want in a DMC game.
Tameem literally said that he doesn't care and they'll be making the game NT themselves want to play. They mocked the source material and released a lackluster demo that showcased how NOT DMC this game is.
Did you honestly expect the game to sell well after all this unprofessional nonsense?
Not even the obviously forged review scores could get people to buy the game.
The reboot may be a decent action game but it's NOT a must-play title at all.
Couple that with the PR disaster that is Tameem and you got yourself a stillborn game.
How is it our fault when THEY insist on releasing a game we don't want?
You can keep your change. It's not like they made some stupid card game.
They made "Tameem the Demon Killer - Ninja Theory Edition", copied some elements from DMC and called that abomination DmC.

tl;dr: pissing off fans, unprofessional behavior and delivering an 'okay' game does not equate to good sales. They shot themselves in the feet, so it's their own damn fault.
---
bah..
#65ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/1/2013 7:27:21 AM
It shows that NT should stop releasing crappy games.
#66wavaryen1Posted 2/1/2013 8:49:53 AM
It proves that good games don't matter to gamers anymore. They are self entitle that throw tempers when they don't get their way.

Good thing Ninja does not care bout them or sells, and they are proud of DMC as a game.
#67ColonelChikenPosted 2/1/2013 8:58:04 AM
wavaryen1 posted...
Good thing Ninja does not care bout them or sells, and they are proud of DMC as a game.

I don't see how that's a good thing.
#68SephirothDZXPosted 2/1/2013 9:01:43 AM
wavaryen1 posted...
It proves that good games don't matter to gamers anymore. They are self entitle that throw tempers when they don't get their way.

I don't really know if I'd be "proud" of this game. Content with it? Perhaps. But really, by hack-and-slash standards DmC is fairly par for the course and it has a storyline that could have been written by an 8th grader who just watched an episode of The Daily Show.
#69BigKahn8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:27:49 PM
wavaryen1 posted...

Opinions like these are why I feel sad about humanity.
#70mad_hax_manPosted 2/1/2013 11:42:49 PM
wavaryen1 posted...

It proves that changing a beloved franchise so drastically, so suddenly after saying that the next DMC would be tailored to what fans want and introducing a new character with the implication that he will be developed (in terms of both gameplay and story) in latter games is a sure fire way to piss fans off.

This game is good, but Capcom's handling of the game and the franchise has been terrible
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart