Best storyline and voice acting thus far?

#1buakawppPosted 1/29/2013 2:18:17 PM
I thought the story was pretty amazing and the ending was EPIC. Voice acting was really good too, in older DMC's the storyline's were slightly shallow and voice acting was bland especially vergil in DMC3
#2SephirothDZXPosted 1/29/2013 2:19:05 PM
Really? I actually thought DmC's voice acting was pretty awful. Everyone sounded super monotone and Dante's new voice actor sounded like he showed up and just wanted a pay check
#3Pesmerga255Posted 1/29/2013 2:19:44 PM
the ending was EPIC

Nah. The ending was terrible and rushed.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4Rising_shadowPosted 1/29/2013 2:23:04 PM
The voice acting for anyone not named Kat in this is horrible. Vergil sounds like a wuss, even when trying to be evil he can't emote worth a damn. Not to mention his pronunciation of Yamato. It's not Yamaaat-o, dingus. It's a foreign word, pronounce it right.
Mundus sounds like a generic villain, Lilith was aaargh bad, her opening lines are so cringe worthy. Dante sounds like a thug and in general just bad.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#5Capt_HerlockPosted 1/29/2013 2:23:10 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
the ending was EPIC

Nah. The ending was terrible and rushed.

Well, you heard it here folks.
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock
#6produnerPosted 1/29/2013 2:24:38 PM
The voice acting was fine in DMC, cheesy at the first game. In DmC it was shallow, lacked emotions and forced. The ending in DmC is quite identical to DMC3 and 4's ending, but lacks impact,emotions and reason. Overall, the storyline in DmC was another boring conspiracy theory and save the world plot. DMC had a simple plot except from 3 and 4, were arkham took over and nero screwed up.
#7smithkakarotPosted 1/29/2013 2:25:09 PM
buakawpp posted...
Best storyline and voice acting thus far?

HAHAHAHAHAno.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8buakawpp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:26:37 PM
lol better than DMC3's voice actor, sounded like they paid a dumb american off the street to try and voice act. Ending wasn't rushed at all, remember dmc4's ending? LOL that was hideous
#9smithkakarotPosted 1/29/2013 2:27:07 PM
Oh, I see. It's an Americanophobe.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#10Rising_shadowPosted 1/29/2013 2:29:08 PM
Dumb american? Reuben Langdon is a legendary stuntman who worked on Power Rangers and is still working for a myriad games. He's done motion capturing for Resident Evil 5 and 6 and also voices the Samurai Heroes version of Masamune Date. Tim Philips is, who the frak is he anyway?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!