I don't understand why antis refuse to gain more DmC

#1GoreGrossPosted 1/29/2013 9:21:59 PM(edited)
Antis are so divided. They're too clingy, mixed up, and have dumped DmC without even giving it a shot. Then there are those who aren't especially crazy about it, but say that pros don't understand what is at stake what is at stake is at stake but I call bluff. I guess our resolves there are at odds, even though we share the same genre and series, and the same blood flows from our veins. It's like antis and pros have derived some kind of strange pleasure from this fighting. In the end only pros will be left standing.

I think that is where antis really cross the line. They argue a whole lot with pros, but its a useless cause breaking their backs at best.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is I understand that less than 30FPS is bad, no lock-on is bad, Dante is sort-of a douche, the game is much easier, the music is stupid and the dialogue/story fail to meet their pretentiously set expectations, but I still think DmC has some fun planned for you guys and that it surpasses previous DMCs in every way. At least for me, demon evade made it one hell of a party. Anyway, I disagree with antis but I don't think we should let DmC our main event and I hope to have another heartwarming reunion with them.

Tl;dr I think antis and pros have actually bonded in their arguments and filled each other with li- Vergil has a bigger wang

---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#2smithkakarotPosted 1/29/2013 9:21:47 PM
They will see,
We'll fight until eternity!
Come with me,
We'll stand and fight together!
Through our strength,
We'll make a better day tomorrow
We, shall never surrender
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3Green_PuffPosted 1/29/2013 9:22:01 PM
The game was alright. 6/10
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4Robot_SoopaPosted 1/29/2013 9:22:48 PM
I don't understand why you keep making topics about antis and pros and not about the actual game.
#5DuuuDe14Posted 1/29/2013 9:22:57 PM
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n570/ichikogawolfdemon/For%20the%20LULZ/dormammu.png
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#6DethaPosted 1/29/2013 9:23:27 PM
Because he is secretfunny.
---
i3 2130 3.4, 8gb 1600, 460 855/2065 http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#7GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:24:14 PM
I don't understand why you keep making topics about antis and pros and not about the actual game.

When did I last make a topic about antis and pros
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#8Green_PuffPosted 1/29/2013 9:25:15 PM

When did I last make a topic about antis and pros?

Fixed
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#9SHMYazooPosted 1/29/2013 9:28:01 PM
GoreGross posted...
Antis are so divided. They're too clingy, mixed up, and have dumped DmC without even giving it a shot. Then there are those who aren't especially crazy about it, but say that pros don't understand what is at stake what is at stake is at stake but I call bluff. I guess our resolves there are at odds, even though we share the same genre and series, and the same blood flows from our veins. It's like antis and pros have derived some kind of strange pleasure from this fighting. In the end only pros will be left standing.

I think that is where antis really cross the line. They argue a whole lot with pros, but its a useless cause breaking their backs at best.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is I understand that less than 30FPS is bad, no lock-on is bad, Dante is sort-of a douche, the game is much easier, the music is stupid and the dialogue/story fail to meet their pretentiously set expectations, but I still think DmC has some fun planned for you guys and that it surpasses previous DMCs in every way. At least for me, demon evade made it one hell of a party. Anyway, I disagree with antis but I don't think we should let DmC our main event and I hope to have another heartwarming reunion with them.

Tl;dr I think antis and pros have actually bonded in their arguments and filled each other with li- Vergil has a bigger wang

10/10! Great read and loved the quotes from all DMC games <3<3<3
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#10Robot_SoopaPosted 1/29/2013 9:29:18 PM
I meant it as more of a group "you." Every topic only serves to add to the chaos. But even then if we focus on just you then one page back and there's this.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65300317