I don't understand why antis refuse to gain more DmC

#21GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:59:29 PM
GoreGross posted...
@GoreGross

and what? expect another 6 hour game that you can beat on the hardest difficulty? I rather spend those 6 hours watching the playthrough on youtube. People can do whatever they want with their money. They don't have to "BUY" the game because they can always borrow or rent it. If they didn't like it, then they didn't like it.

It was my assumption that your argument would prove far inferior.. In the face of mine.

Antis.. They..are but stubborn and foolish.

yawns.....uh duh I am foolish.....oh yea....uh duh.....nice knowing ya....uh duh......duh dum...oink oink

I know the old DMCs are major cultural artifacts...

But they're bad for the DmC community.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#22DuuuDe14Posted 1/29/2013 9:00:26 PM
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
@GoreGross

and what? expect another 6 hour game that you can beat on the hardest difficulty? I rather spend those 6 hours watching the playthrough on youtube. People can do whatever they want with their money. They don't have to "BUY" the game because they can always borrow or rent it. If they didn't like it, then they didn't like it.

It was my assumption that your argument would prove far inferior.. In the face of mine.

yawns.....uh duh I am foolish.....oh yea....uh duh.....nice knowing ya....uh duh......duh dum...oink oink

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltn4gaDfwD1qf3njx.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#23docman864Posted 1/29/2013 9:00:31 PM
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
@GoreGross

You want some bok choy....mai sonny....
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#24GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:02:14 PM
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
@GoreGross

Well, this post seems to drag on forever.

...DmC.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#25docman864Posted 1/29/2013 9:04:31 PM
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
@GoreGross

...DmC.

I know yu laik uh Dim Chum, I can uh maka soma for yu
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#26GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:09:41 PM
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
GoreGross posted...
@GoreGross

...DmC.

I know yu laik uh Dim Chum, I can uh maka soma for yu

I loved Dim Chum.
---
#27rice_noodlesPosted 1/29/2013 9:17:02 PM
Tl;dr I think antis and pros have actually bonded in their arguments and filled each other with li- Vergil has a bigger wang

No they filled each other with Vergil's wang.