The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I think this game is great

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I think this game is great
2 years ago#1
I don't care for the butthurt haters. I really enjoy the new direction and love the game.
2 years ago#2
Alright then
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
2 years ago#3
Cool story bro.

A lot of people disagree with you, myself included.

There also most likely won't be a sequel.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
2 years ago#4
I think this game is average.

I don't care for the blind fanboys. I really don't enjoy the new direction and I don't like the game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
2 years ago#5
Agreed TC, even though I thought the reusing of their names and changing everything else was really weird, it was way better than I expected.

Combat is just too good. Could have done with a bit less swearing, but overall great.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
2 years ago#6
yeah, liked the story, too....but would have loved it if DMC4 Dante was the protagonist...
2 years ago#7
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Cool story bro.

A lot of people disagree with you, myself included.

There also most likely won't be a sequel.

worthless post 'bro'
a lot of people agree with him , myself included.
there also may possibly be a sequel , dmc5 not so much
2 years ago#8
Pesmerga255 posted...

I don't care for the blind fanboys. I really don't enjoy the new direction and I don't like the game.

and yet HERE YOU ARE . . . STILL
2 years ago#9
felix4life posted...
I don't care for the butthurt haters.

saying 'butthurt' and 'haters' just gives you the image of a middle school kid without a meaning opinion...

have fun loving this game though! i wish i was so easily impressed
---
"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours" "Beware of the man of one book":D
2 years ago#10
omerta07 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

and yet HERE YOU ARE . . . STILL

Problem?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I think this game is great

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived