I think this game is great

#21Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 1:51:29 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ishagu posted...
The haters must be very stupid and sad people.

If you really dislike something why hang about and talk about it on a forum?

DmC is the best in the series.. The nightclub level and the news anchor boss were amazing moments. The art direction is stunning. On higher difficulty the combat is pure fun.

The most sad is quality of the gamers that want to play child's easy game and brag about it.
If they reduce game difficulty more they can as well replace 18+ with 6+.

It's only an 18+ because of the gritty and mature swearing and that grotesque sex scene/
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22BrocknothPosted 1/30/2013 2:28:23 AM

DmC is the best in the series.. The nightclub level and the news anchor boss were amazing moments. The art direction is stunning. On higher difficulty the combat is pure fun.

You and I's definitions of "amazing", "stunning", and "pure fun" must be radically different then.

As for you TC good for you but all I hear in your post is the sound of buyers remorse. Otherwise why would you be here bashing us "haters" when you have a game to play?
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#23KyryloPosted 1/30/2013 2:37:17 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ishagu posted...

The most sad is quality of the gamers that want to play child's easy game and brag about it.
If they reduce game difficulty more they can as well replace 18+ with 6+.

It's only an 18+ because of the gritty and mature swearing and that grotesque sex scene/

you're right. Might as well have been 6 than. JUST MASH DAT TRIANGLE TILL ALL ARE DEAD.
#24IamthekuzalolPosted 1/30/2013 2:56:16 AM
Mediocre people enjoying mediocre game, Good for you TC.
#25KaptainK00lPosted 1/30/2013 3:00:03 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Mediocre people enjoying mediocre game, Good for you TC.

You are free to have that opinion.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#26SiLVeR_420Posted 1/30/2013 3:01:19 AM
omerta07 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Cool story bro.

A lot of people disagree with you, myself included.

There also most likely won't be a sequel.

worthless post 'bro'
a lot of people agree with him , myself included.
there also may possibly be a sequel , dmc5 not so much

DMC5 is more likely to happen then a DmC2.

Would you want a game that actually makes you money and has more of a chance to do so(DMC5) or a sequel to a game that's likely to not even break even(DmC)?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#27OZLDIACPosted 1/30/2013 3:02:17 AM
wow, more bashing...not just on the game but the player himself...just because TC expressed that he thinks the game is great.
#28aznghostbusterPosted 1/30/2013 3:08:53 AM
OZLDIAC posted...
wow, more bashing...not just on the game but the player himself...just because TC expressed that he thinks the game is great.

It's probably because of his snarky "butthurt haters" remark. Now I personally don't like this game very much, but if he enjoys playing the game, that's awesome.
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
#29KyryloPosted 1/30/2013 3:11:19 AM
OZLDIAC posted...

"I don't care for the butthurt haters." TC should think before flapping his lips.
#30OZLDIACPosted 1/30/2013 3:11:30 AM
OZLDIAC posted...
wow, more bashing...not just on the game but the player himself...just because TC strongly expressed that he thinks the game is great.

fixed (referring to the "butthurt haters" part of TC's post)