Devil Trigger: Why?How?And for what?

#21SwarlesPosted 2/4/2013 3:10:31 PM
Deaththreats posted...
tupapalote posted...
Deaththreats posted...
sjwho2 posted...
Lets talk about the Devil Trigger.

Now in every Devil May Cry game, the devil trigger transformed you into a demon. Sometimes giving you a special version of an attack, health regen, and a speed/dmg bonus.

However, in DmC that is thrown out the window.

Why? This is the first question.
-Why does dante turn into white hair/red coat? Especially after "not in a million years".
-Why does vergil already have white hair always?
-Why does it use "quicksilver" or a time-stop ability?

How? This is the second.
-How does getting a sword-thingy give him devil trigger?
-How does it actually work? There seems to be no explanation except for "whoosh" there goes all the enemies up in the air.
-How is ninja theory this lazy in design?
------------------------------------------

Its like giving me a special mode then basically making it practice-mode.

-Why does dante turn into white hair/red coat? Especially after "not in a million years".

It's the "Mop" hairstyle dangling over his face.

-How does it actually work? There seems to be no explanation except for "whoosh"

It freezes enemies in place in the air. You couldn't figure that one out? This game must be hard to comprehend, so I'll break it down as much as I can for you.

Dante also asked "What's happening" after the Exchange. Meaning, he doesn't understand his powers yet.

Obviously, you didn't play DmC, you have no knowledge whatsoever on anything KEY in this game. So why are you here? Anyways, Vergil's hair has always been white. Did those youtube videos not show you why?

Because Dante hasn't fully tapped into his heritage. Phineas told him this. Good lord if you're having trouble following this game's story you must've been ripping your hair out with the original.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHA! Oh man, Next question.

So, either you didn't play it or you played it and sucked. Ha! He said NT's lazy in design. Oh you silly guy you.

You do realize that you didnt explain anything here, because not even you are sure of those answers. What you did was go around the question trying to act cool know that not even you understand this game because its so stupid. So you should def stop suckimg this game and give up it sucks!!!

I think this game requires too much brain power something you obviously lack if you're asking questions like that. HAHAHAAHA

Congrats at not only answering none of the questions asked but also being the biggest douche in this topic. Well done.
#22Ryohazuki10469Posted 2/4/2013 3:39:35 PM
Swarles posted...
Deaththreats posted...
tupapalote posted...
Deaththreats posted...
sjwho2 posted...

Now in every Devil May Cry game, the devil trigger transformed you into a demon. Sometimes giving you a special version of an attack, health regen, and a speed/dmg bonus.

How? This is the second.
-How does it actually work? There seems to be no explanation except for "whoosh" there goes all the enemies up in the air.

-How does it actually work? There seems to be no explanation except for "whoosh"

It freezes enemies in place in the air. You couldn't figure that one out? This game must be hard to comprehend, so I'll break it down as much as I can for you.

Dante also asked "What's happening" after the Exchange. Meaning, he doesn't understand his powers yet.

Obviously, you didn't play DmC, you have no knowledge whatsoever on anything KEY in this game. So why are you here? Anyways, Vergil's hair has always been white. Did those youtube videos not show you why?

Because Dante hasn't fully tapped into his heritage. Phineas told him this. Good lord if you're having trouble following this game's story you must've been ripping your hair out with the original.

So, either you didn't play it or you played it and sucked. Ha! He said NT's lazy in design. Oh you silly guy you.

You do realize that you didnt explain anything here, because not even you are sure of those answers. What you did was go around the question trying to act cool know that not even you understand this game because its so stupid. So you should def stop suckimg this game and give up it sucks!!!

I think this game requires too much brain power something you obviously lack if you're asking questions like that. HAHAHAAHA

Congrats at not only answering none of the questions asked but also being the biggest douche in this topic. Well done.

Yeah instead of being difficult, you could've actually just answered his questions and maybe enlightened him, instead of going around it and insulting him and his intelligence.
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon Nintendo ID: RyoHazuki1
#23tupapalotePosted 2/4/2013 4:11:35 PM
Deaththreats posted...
tupapalote posted...
Deaththreats posted...
sjwho2 posted...

How? This is the second.

Yea i could see. Only you would think that this game requires too much brain power because every one else actually realize that this game made no sense and the plot whole here are way too stupid for a normal brain to understand. I guess your superbrain its the only one able to understand this stupidities!!! i wonder why?
---
PSN: Janclo XBL: Janclo
#24sjwho2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:19:13 PM
I feel that the DT is just like "well w/e you can stop time now"

Much like how you get an angel weapon from bob and after killing the slurm queen get giant fist.

Sorry, but by any logic I should have gotten a kickass weapon from mundus. Nope.
#25-Leon-Kennedy-Posted 2/4/2013 4:32:27 PM
Dante's Coat doesn't turn Red, he' just enveloped in a Red Aura.
---
PSN - GrayFT
Brazilian Otaku.
#26Malus_X6Posted 2/4/2013 4:34:42 PM
Much like how you get an angel weapon from bob and after killing the slurm queen get giant fist.

I can see why she'd need a giant fist... >.>

Hey! It's not like anyone or anything was going to touch her anyway.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#27tairaa1991Posted 2/6/2013 1:14:37 PM
Is it so.hard to get the million years comment......wasn't really about the color....it was the STYLE mainly
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#28Pesmerga255Posted 2/6/2013 1:17:23 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

I can see why she'd need a giant fist... >.>

Hey! It's not like anyone or anything was going to touch her anyway.

But, isn't she a succubus?

Aren't they supposed to be super sexy and tempting?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#29RD_21Posted 2/6/2013 1:54:51 PM
Just one thing about the not in a million year scene.

A lot of you guys decided to be angry about it and think Capcom/NT did it in spite, but if you leave your bias or hatred for them at the door and try to watch it in a neutral way, you don't think it could be tongue in cheek because eventually Dante will be white haired later in this new series (may not happen now) and it's ind of a joke at Dante himself because he think like most of us that he will never like a thing or wear a thing and he's proven to never say never.

I hope this made sense. Also I am not trying to pass any message to the antis, I am just seriously asking because the way I see it it could have been a fun moment and showcase the evolution of the character if two games down the line he had white hairs.
#30tehXdemiXaznPosted 2/6/2013 2:22:00 PM
RD_21 posted...
Just one thing about the not in a million year scene.

A lot of you guys decided to be angry about it and think Capcom/NT did it in spite, but if you leave your bias or hatred for them at the door and try to watch it in a neutral way, you don't think it could be tongue in cheek because eventually Dante will be white haired later in this new series (may not happen now) and it's ind of a joke at Dante himself because he think like most of us that he will never like a thing or wear a thing and he's proven to never say never.

I hope this made sense. Also I am not trying to pass any message to the antis, I am just seriously asking because the way I see it it could have been a fun moment and showcase the evolution of the character if two games down the line he had white hairs.

No.
---
... Nope, it's still the same.