Glad to see antis playing DmC..

#1m100t1sPosted 1/30/2013 3:35:23 AM
If they pirated it,bought it new or used or their friends gave it for them.
I hope you guys enjoy playing DmC =D
#2KaptainK00lPosted 1/30/2013 3:36:50 AM(edited)
All in good spirit, I approve of this topic.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#3habbox77Posted 1/30/2013 3:38:39 AM
I am poor and therefore cannot enjoy the game. boo

On the otherhand I was able to get DMC4 CE for 10 dollars the other day... now there's something I could afford
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#4KaptainK00lPosted 1/30/2013 3:48:25 AM
habbox77 posted...
I am poor and therefore cannot enjoy the game. boo

On the otherhand I was able to get DMC4 CE for 10 dollars the other day... now there's something I could afford

That is a good game and should do just fine :D
---
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#5StepswordsmanPosted 1/30/2013 3:57:25 AM
Yep, playing it right now. It's better to know what are you talking about when you are telling others, especially those unfamiliar with the series, to stay away from something. Though so far, it seems I was right about everything - lame gameplay, stupid story, self-insert fic. Shouldn't have bothered, I guess.

And I'm glad that Capcom didn't get any money from me for this. As a free to play game, it actually is rather nice, though it's still obvious that it's just a mediocre slasher trying to cash in on a popular name that it has no chance to ever live up to.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#6xxx000110000111Posted 1/30/2013 4:04:21 AM
Stepswordsman posted...
Yep, playing it right now. It's better to know what are you talking about when you are telling others, especially those unfamiliar with the series, to stay away from something. Though so far, it seems I was right about everything - lame gameplay, stupid story, self-insert fic. Shouldn't have bothered, I guess.

And I'm glad that Capcom didn't get any money from me for this. As a free to play game, it actually is rather nice, though it's still obvious that it's just a mediocre slasher trying to cash in on a popular name that it has no chance to ever live up to.

That must be quite some torture you're experiencing. I bet you're just dreading the next time you play the game, all for the sake of having a better understanding of the misery it causes.
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/30/2013 4:15:38 AM
m100t1s posted...

Nope. Bought it used to not support NT but still give it a chance...what a waste of money.
#8HidatsuPosted 1/30/2013 4:17:45 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
m100t1s posted...

Nope. Bought it used to not support NT but still give it a chance...what a waste of money.

This.

Still beat all difficulties and the game is trash compared to 3/4.

Easiest DMD run ever.
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#9KaptainK00lPosted 1/30/2013 4:22:54 AM
Tis a shame they put themselves through such torture to play a game and not enjoy it. I play games to enjoy them.
---
#10megamaticsPosted 1/30/2013 4:28:28 AM
Gotta love those condescending overtones.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics