Glad to see antis playing DmC..

#21arob22Posted 1/30/2013 8:39:06 AM
I'm an anti that absolutely loves this game bought it on psn and planning on getting the dlc. However I'm glad that the game's selling poorly and hope it goes back to the old way.
---
http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-5u2bw8.gif https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9uIx4MCQAAHFCC.jpg
#22DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 8:41:39 AM
UnknownWin posted...
I feel like i am the only one who's never touched this game.

I'm in the same boat as you lol.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/2009084_o.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#23hoagie727Posted 1/30/2013 8:42:17 AM
arob22 posted...
I'm an anti that absolutely loves this game bought it on psn and planning on getting the dlc. However I'm glad that the game's selling poorly and hope it goes back to the old way.

I kind of feel like you where I prefer DMC3 SE the most and I am still waiting on something to come along and even be close.

However I don't feel I am entitled to it and don't hate a game for not being as good as that.

I think most antis are just so mad they can't open their mind up or just so hardcore the game is crap to them.
#24Ether101Posted 1/30/2013 8:54:07 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
All in good spirit, I approve of this topic.

This 'person' is clearly trying to troll. Pros like this think that Antis lose if they play the game.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#25devak108Posted 1/30/2013 9:01:31 AM
I'll admit I am TOTALLY enjoying playing DMC HD Collection and Bayonetta right now. Not gonna lie, they are amazing games.

Did I doin it rite TC?
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#26arob22Posted 1/30/2013 9:02:13 AM
arob22 posted...

I kind of feel like you where I prefer DMC3 SE the most and I am still waiting on something to come along and even be close.

However I don't feel I am entitled to it and don't hate a game for not being as good as that.

I think most antis are just so mad they can't open their mind up or just so hardcore the game is crap to them.

yeah I plan on platinuming this game
---
http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-5u2bw8.gif https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9uIx4MCQAAHFCC.jpg
#27antking61Posted 1/30/2013 9:06:04 AM
m100t1s posted...
Alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggght.

I hope you guys never enjoy playing DmC even thought you bought it or bothered downloading it =D.

Have fun playing a game you don't like at all ^_*

This is wrong for a few reasons.

1. I didn't buy it.
2. I didn't download it. My brother did on his PC.
3. I'm not playing it anymore because I didn't like it. What kind of idiot continues to play something he doesn't like?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#28OutsiderHallPosted 1/30/2013 9:15:59 AM
hoagie727 posted...
I find it hilarious that they hate the game, spend all their time on the board for the game, play the game, and still expect people to actually respect their opinion.

If an anti hated the game, posted a few comments with their opinion but didn't crash tons of topics, and moved on and played a game they liked I would completely respect their opinion.

Unfortunetly anti and pro trolls make this board useless for anything except watching people fight for entertainment.

seriously, and to the guy who bought it used lol, whatever, you still spent your 'hard earned' money on it, played it, finished it. lol sucks to be you. this board is downright sad/depressing, i am going to the xbox 360 board.
#29wwinterj25Posted 1/30/2013 9:27:05 AM(edited)
hoagie727 posted...
I find it hilarious that they hate the game, spend all their time on the board for the game, play the game, and still expect people to actually respect their opinion.

I find it even more amusing that pros claim this is a great game but are to busy trying (and failing) to defend it rather than discuss it. It's like they are trying to convince themselves what they are saying is true.

I'm in the middle with this game so half pro, half anti. :P
I own it, bought it day one and play the game(on my DMD run) but wouldn't rate the game higher than 7/10 and that's been nice. I would also say it's not a Devil May Cry game and the old series is better. If this game didn't have the Devil May Cry name on it and the names of some of the characters I wouldn't even compare them both because they are that much different.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#30hoagie727Posted 1/30/2013 9:39:06 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
hoagie727 posted...

I find it even more amusing that pros claim this is a great game but are to busy trying (and failing) to defend it rather than discuss it. It's like they are trying to convince themselves what they are saying is true.

I'm in the middle with this game so half pro, half anti. :P
I own it, bought it day one and play the game(on my DMD run) but wouldn't rate the game higher than 7/10 and that's been nice. I would also say it's not a Devil May Cry game and the old series is better. If this game didn't have the Devil May Cry name on it and the names of some of the characters I wouldn't even compare them both because they are that much different.

This goes both ways. Many antis have too much hatred to have an unbiased opinion and many pros give the game way more props then it deserves.

For every pro that makes a good point there is an anti who makes a troll comment. For every anti that makes a good point there is a pro that makes a troll comment.

That's what I call the never ending cycle of ignorance.