So, we need to make people use a wide variety of weapons and moves...

#1StepswordsmanPosted 1/30/2013 5:02:00 AM
...But we can't possibly make the combat deep and engaging enough to warrant it, like in those other games that apparently sucked. So, what do we do about it?

...Oh, I know! Let's make half of the enemies completely invulnerable to all but one type of weapons!

GG, Capcom, GG, Ninja Theory.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#2jmedno5891Posted 1/30/2013 5:33:06 AM
I wonder if it would be possible for them to patch it so that you can use ALL weapons on ALL enemies but red will be the only ones to do full dmg to red enemies, Blue full dmg to blue, etc etc and the rest half dmg, or something along those lines. That way people could still make full use of the entire arsenal at their disposal and not have to limit themselves to 2 weapons for certain enemies. ( I know this will never happen, but its nice to dream)
---
PSN: jmedno5891
#3OZLDIACPosted 1/30/2013 5:33:53 AM
Stepswordsman posted...
...But we can't possibly make the combat deep and engaging enough to warrant it, like in those other games that apparently sucked. So, what do we do about it?

...Oh, I know! Let's make half of the enemies completely invulnerable to all but one type of weapons!

GG, Capcom, GG, Ninja Theory.

2 types of the same nature actually.
#4OZLDIACPosted 1/30/2013 5:42:14 AM
jmedno5891 posted...
I wonder if it would be possible for them to patch it so that you can use ALL weapons on ALL enemies but red will be the only ones to do full dmg to red enemies, Blue full dmg to blue, etc etc and the rest half dmg, or something along those lines. That way people could still make full use of the entire arsenal at their disposal and not have to limit themselves to 2 weapons for certain enemies. ( I know this will never happen, but its nice to dream)

the blue Shadow-like enemy, i think, is also vulnerable to demon weapons...i remember trinity smashing it to death while being held still by Aquilla's un-charged round trip.
#5Hades192Posted 1/30/2013 6:36:57 AM
Pro Tip: Frosts/ghosts= Demon dodge > lock up > Scythe stinger > shredder takes out most blues in one rep.

Red Demons=. Trinity smash (Demon Dodge)