Seriously everyone who says DMC2 is better than DmC is a FANBOY

#31OZLDIACPosted 1/30/2013 7:45:31 AM
I felt DMC2 was a stepdown from DMC1.
#32antking61Posted 1/30/2013 8:01:44 AM
UnknownWin posted...
I don't hate it too, I just find it stupid to say that it's better than DmC, Both of them are pretty awful as DMC games. But just NO.

Also, I did have fun with DMC2 when I first played it. But now.. It's just.... It's just like a guy who played DmC then he played DMC4 for the first time and realized how awful DmC is.

I gotta be honest here, I couldn't even play DmC long enough to complete it.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#33UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:30:29 AM
UnknownWin posted...
I don't hate it too, I just find it stupid to say that it's better than DmC, Both of them are pretty awful as DMC games. But just NO.

Also, I did have fun with DMC2 when I first played it. But now.. It's just.... It's just like a guy who played DmC then he played DMC4 for the first time and realized how awful DmC is.

I gotta be honest here, I couldn't even play DmC long enough to complete it.

No wonders, I actually thought about buying DmC used. But then after watching playthroughs.
It really doesn't deserve my money, It's a trash.
#34wwinterj25Posted 1/30/2013 8:38:17 AM
Are we not all Fanboys regardless TC?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#35JangotheBlueFoxPosted 1/30/2013 8:40:42 AM
UnknownWin posted...
I'm an anti, But please. No need to say stupid stuff like DMC2 is better than DmC.
I mean.. What the s***ing hell? There's a lot of reasons to hate DmC, A LOT.
But don't let your hatred for DmC makes you say something stupid like DMC2 being better.

My 2 cents, What do you guys think?

most people cite the reason DMC2 sucks is that it changed too much of the Devil May Cry formula, like Dante's personality and stuff. DmC changed EVERYTHING about the DMC formula. so it sucks more.
---
Its just more badass when you kick someones ass while your half naked -Jango the BlueFox
#36UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:48:33 AM
Are we not all Fanboys regardless TC?

True lol.
#37Merc123Posted 1/30/2013 12:59:07 PM
DMC2 was easily the worst of the four DMC games, but i found some enjoyment out of it. There was much more bad than good, but i am glad i played it and was happy that it was included in the HD collection just to have the complete collection instead of just 1 and 3 like the DBZ Budokai Collection did.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#38Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 12:59:35 PM
Dante's guns at least did some real damage in 2.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#39SephirothDZXPosted 1/30/2013 1:01:42 PM
I thought DmC was a mediocre game written by hack writers.

But anybody who says DMC2 is better is stupid.