Tamte is probably shocked after seeing his game sells poorly less than DMC4

#1UnknownWinPosted 1/30/2013 8:35:11 AM
Enjoy your pain, TamTam =D.
#2DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 8:36:16 AM
Do you realize what you've done?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:36:47 AM
Do you realize what you've done?

wut...
#4produnerPosted 1/30/2013 8:42:31 AM
I honestly don't like to see developers get bopped and studios closing.I always wanted to enter the video game industry and i know how does it feel to fail at selling a game.Well I hate it as much as seeing DMC die as a franchise.
#5DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 8:45:15 AM
Well they DID bring it on themselves. If they played their cards right even I would have supported the game.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#6Luiman04Posted 1/30/2013 8:49:37 AM
produner posted...
I honestly don't like to see developers get bopped and studios closing.I always wanted to enter the video game industry and i know how does it feel to fail at selling a game.Well I hate it as much as seeing DMC die as a franchise.

I agree with you. But when you diss and mock the people you're trying to sell your game to, it's obvious you shouldn't be in the business and be fired. The studio should stay, but tameem has got to go.
#7PyroSparkPosted 1/30/2013 8:50:30 AM
Tameem is a douche, so I'm glad.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8produnerPosted 1/30/2013 8:50:44 AM
If they announced DMC 5, i'll support their game and tameem's dedication to make games in a nearly dead genre. But i'll still hold my grounds on the criticism of their work. NT is still a novice game developer with limitations. DMC is too much for them to handle technically and gameplay wise, they should have announced that DmC is a spin off and let NT learn and improve form DMC in the HnS genre without destroying the series.
#9smithkakarotPosted 1/30/2013 9:17:41 AM
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS EVIL
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#10UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:26:27 AM
If they announced DMC 5, i'll support their game and tameem's dedication to make games in a nearly dead genre. But i'll still hold my grounds on the criticism of their work. NT is still a novice game developer with limitations. DMC is too much for them to handle technically and gameplay wise, they should have announced that DmC is a spin off and let NT learn and improve form DMC in the HnS genre without destroying the series.

Agree.