DmC Second week Japan sales drop a even more MASSIVE 72%!

#111darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 3:11:33 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
darkdragon_9600 posted...
No one called you an idiot....

Some called him an idiot...on this same page.

Well, not me, nor that guy...on that post at least >.>

That was me.

And I got modded for it. Whoopee doopee deedoo~

lol
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#112revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:13:38 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
revanninja posted...
Sorry wasnt being clear
The reason why DS3 will hurt DmC sales because of the action horror aspect they both try to use Horror mixed with action to generate its audience. So People who like that will balance between the 2.

That's such back-asswards out of nowhere logic. Are you trying to defend DmC that badly?

One of them is a survival horror third person shooter.

The other is a hack and slash with a political rebellion story.

How in the high holy hell are they related in any possible way.

You also say that God of War won't compete because they have different stories yet Metal Gear Rising will compete.

Despite the fact that God of War is far more of a hack n slash than MGR and MGR has no similarities with DmC whatsoever.

The fanboy is strong with this one.

Umm No nice try though

Okay first DmC uses Gothic horror which has always been its Main stream enemy creation kit and Story generation.
DS3 also uses Horror for its enemies creation and story.
Different yes but the Horror element is what links them. Its a generation along the lines of Combat dipped in horror.

MGR I am told is H&S but I was using its big name for competion because it still is in the first month range of DmC. So its Big Name will hurt sales because people who have low money will have to make a choice between it and DmC that is its Compet.
The reason GOW wont compet is because its outside of the time frame it comes out March 12th from what I just looked up its almost 2 months outside DmC release date.

SO to Make it clear DS3 and DmC have horror elements that will both draw audiences to them this crossing sales. MGR is a Big Name too being released within the month timeframe and this will effect the sales. GOW comes out in March outside of Timeframe and this non-Compet.

Please if you dont understand what I am saying dont label me a fanboy I am on Meds so I am not being perfectly clear but I am using Logic that Sales companies use to figure out product release and success faliure rates.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#113darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 3:16:20 PM
DmC doesn't have anything from Gothic Horror....DMC1 had it, maybe the others had it too, but his one is pretty damn far from Gothic anything, let alone Horror.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#114rockman11_zPosted 1/30/2013 3:16:53 PM
revanninja posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
revanninja posted...
Sorry wasnt being clear
The reason why DS3 will hurt DmC sales because of the action horror aspect they both try to use Horror mixed with action to generate its audience. So People who like that will balance between the 2.

That's such back-asswards out of nowhere logic. Are you trying to defend DmC that badly?

You also say that God of War won't compete because they have different stories yet Metal Gear Rising will compete.

Despite the fact that God of War is far more of a hack n slash than MGR and MGR has no similarities with DmC whatsoever.

Umm No nice try though

Okay first DmC uses Gothic horror which has always been its Main stream enemy creation kit and Story generation.
Different yes but the Horror element is what links them. Its a generation along the lines of Combat dipped in horror.

MGR I am told is H&S but I was using its big name for competion because it still is in the first month range of DmC. So its Big Name will hurt sales because people who have low money will have to make a choice between it and DmC that is its Compet.
The reason GOW wont compet is because its outside of the time frame it comes out March 12th from what I just looked up its almost 2 months outside DmC release date.

SO to Make it clear DS3 and DmC have horror elements that will both draw audiences to them this crossing sales. MGR is a Big Name too being released within the month timeframe and this will effect the sales. GOW comes out in March outside of Timeframe and this non-Compet.

Please if you dont understand what I am saying dont label me a fanboy I am on Meds so I am not being perfectly clear but I am using Logic that Sales companies use to figure out product release and success faliure rates.

Meds for your stupidity? Better increase the dosage, son.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#115revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:24:42 PM
rockman11_z posted...
revanninja posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
revanninja posted...
Sorry wasnt being clear

Umm No nice try though

Meds for your stupidity? Better increase the dosage, son.

Funny
No the meds are for my tooth had a root canal go bad.
And I have a 3.5 GPA with me finishing my BA in Anthro which I can assure you a stupid person would not even get as close as I am to getting my degree just on Math alone.

Using ad hominem is really bad so you should stop
---
#116pkmastah15Posted 1/30/2013 3:27:48 PM(edited)
revanninja posted...

Hey. Rehab is calling you back.

Better hide those pills if you want to keep talking perfectly clear.

revanninja posted...
Funny
No the meds are for my tooth had a root canal go bad.
And I have a 3.5 GPA with me finishing my BA in Anthro which I can assure you a stupid person would not even get as close as I am to getting my degree just on Math alone.

Using ad hominem is really bad so you should stop

Someone hurry and give him a cookie for his awesome GPA and BA degree. This man deserves some cookie.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2162/watchoutwegotabadassoveo.jpg
#117W_RDADPosted 1/30/2013 3:26:12 PM
3.5 gpa and you are already bragging. ROFL
#118revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:36:49 PM
W_RDAD posted...
3.5 gpa and you are already bragging. ROFL

That inculdes ITA which i suck at. SO I do get to brag because hey you cant get better then a 4.0 GPA and I am only .5 below.

Also wasnt really bragging got called stupid and I showed hey i am not so.....

As for those pulling the Rehab BS no just no. I am on Pain Meds for a tooth not pot or any of the rest. I hate being out of control of my body wont even drink really because of that.

I so far havent seen a single person refute my numbers or even show a counter argument.

So let me be plain.

Week 1 DmC sold 546,091 by VGZchartz which lets round down because of VGZchartz rep.
So Week 1 DmC sold 500,000
Week 2 numbers arent out and PC release

1 Million is the goal lets say since DMC3 got 1.3 Million DMC4 got 4 Million in their life-time sales so hitting 1 Million will clearly show its not a flop.

Its already half-way to that in its first week.

Counter Argument gentlemen?
---
#119_-Dante-_Posted 1/30/2013 3:38:57 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Get off my chair.

YOU get off my chair.
---
Though a fight every now and then makes life a little more interesting, don't ya think?
#120darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 3:41:49 PM
Week 1 DmC sold 546,091 by VGZchartz which lets round down because of VGZchartz rep.
So Week 1 DmC sold 500,000
Week 2 numbers arent out and PC release

1 Million is the goal lets say since DMC3 got 1.3 Million DMC4 got 4 Million in their life-time sales so hitting 1 Million will clearly show its not a flop.

Its already half-way to that in its first week.

Counter Argument gentlemen?

Week 1 had 3 days more than DMC4, so it was one week and some more. Charts show it's selling less on the UK and Japan for week 2.

Sales are going down from now on, thanks to competition. PC never sells as much as consoles, and not many people buy digital copies.

I don't really think 1 mil is too good. The real target being 2 mil, selling less than DMC3 pretty much means it's a flop >.>
---
Can I haz cheezburger?