DmC Second week Japan sales drop a even more MASSIVE 72%!

#121Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 3:41:51 PM
1 Million is the goal lets say since DMC3 got 1.3 Million DMC4 got 4 Million in their life-time sales so hitting 1 Million will clearly show its not a flop.

Oh no you don't. Capcom's already spelled out the goal:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/10/resident-evil-6-expected-to-sell-7-million-dmc-devil-may-cry-2-million/
#122Robot_SoopaPosted 1/30/2013 3:43:35 PM
revanninja posted...
Funny
No the meds are for my tooth had a root canal go bad.
And I have a 3.5 GPA with me finishing my BA in Anthro which I can assure you a stupid person would not even get as close as I am to getting my degree just on Math alone.

Using ad hominem is really bad so you should stop

Clearly the degree isn't in marketing.

There are no horror elements in Devil May Cry.

Dead Space 3 is LITERALLY a survival horror game. The game is trying to scare you.

DmC can't even hold onto the gothic theme anymore really. That was gone with DMC2.

Demons don't make a game horror.
#123revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:50:18 PM
I am not going to use the 2 million because A its still too early to tell if it will reach that
B I use the 1 Million because outside of DMC4 most DMCs hang around 1 million sold so if that is considered Flop Numbers then all of DMC except 4 are flops.
C Capcom has really stupid ideas on how much something sells and it shows I wouldnt have used 2 million at all with the Hate campaign the "Fans" have put up it would be nice but I personally wouldnt have used those numbers.

DMC1 total life time is over 2 million
DMC2 1.4 million
DMC3 1.3 million
DMC4 4 Million

So Considering all it had to go up if in its first month it was around 1 million sold I will consider it not to be a flop.

I am only using 1 million because its an easy number to work with.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#124darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 3:52:09 PM
I am not going to use the 2 million because A its still too early to tell if it will reach that
B I use the 1 Million because outside of DMC4 most DMCs hang around 1 million sold so if that is considered Flop Numbers then all of DMC except 4 are flops.
C Capcom has really stupid ideas on how much something sells and it shows I wouldnt have used 2 million at all with the Hate campaign the "Fans" have put up it would be nice but I personally wouldnt have used those numbers.

DMC1 total life time is over 2 million
DMC2 1.4 million
DMC3 1.3 million
DMC4 4 Million

So Considering all it had to go up if in its first month it was around 1 million sold I will consider it not to be a flop.

I am only using 1 million because its an easy number to work with.

DMC4 4 millions? WTF are you smoking? Can I have some?
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#125Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 3:52:58 PM
revanninja posted...

"I'm not going to use two million because I have zero faith it will reach that number." Got it.
#126revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:54:24 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
revanninja posted...
Funny
No the meds are for my tooth had a root canal go bad.
And I have a 3.5 GPA with me finishing my BA in Anthro which I can assure you a stupid person would not even get as close as I am to getting my degree just on Math alone.

Using ad hominem is really bad so you should stop

Clearly the degree isn't in marketing.

There are no horror elements in Devil May Cry.

Dead Space 3 is LITERALLY a survival horror game. The game is trying to scare you.

DmC can't even hold onto the gothic theme anymore really. That was gone with DMC2.

Demons don't make a game horror.

We have obviously have different views on what is horror since I personally consider DEMONS to be part of the whole Gothic horror setting.

It may not be Scary in the way of DS3 is and that I fully agree with you

I always consider any use of supernatural to be attempts of horror.

And My degree is in Anthropology the study of humans and Let me tell you if I was wrtting a paper on Gamefaqs society I would easily generate a 500 page Paper on what has been on DmC's Board first page alone.
---
#127Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 3:58:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGr35i1JfCg

Pants. ****ing. Terror. Right here.
#128revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:58:29 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
revanninja posted...

"I'm not going to use two million because I have zero faith it will reach that number." Got it.

Not zero faith but rather I am waiting and seeing so far all numbers have been first week sales alone. I rather Hedge my bets thank you.

As for 4 million for DMC4 uhmmm oops.

My Bad its 2.6 million from wiki

werid I remeber a bunch of people using 4 million which is where I got the number from

Now I wonder about that because if its 2 million where did they even get close to 4 million.
---
#129revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 4:00:37 PM
Psychochild27 posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGr35i1JfCg

Pants. ****ing. Terror. Right here.

Relly casper thats youre best?

Come on man thats a crap shot even for you.

I obviously meant for games and you use a F kids show?

Ha

Ha....Ow my ribs
---
#130geekneck99Posted 1/30/2013 4:01:03 PM
You really need to work on your definitions if "Big Brother is watching, and they are Demons!" is so casually lumped in with "Resident Evil 4... IN... SPAAAAAAAAAAACCEEEE!!!!!!!".

Just sayin'...
---
If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.