DmC Second week Japan sales drop a even more MASSIVE 72%!

#31CaseyLynchisHotPosted 1/30/2013 9:50:56 AM
*Sits on DMC1 Mundus' chair*
---
PSN: D1sdain3d; UMvC3: Viper/Doom/Hiryu; TTT2: Lee/Jaycee
#32IamthekuzalolPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:16 AM
Sold only this much when there's absolutely no competitions this month. I am seeing a much bigger drop when MGR comes out.
#33BeatItUpRightPosted 1/30/2013 10:02:43 AM
For the TC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZuKMo9u8CM
---
Intel Pentium Pro @155mhz - 2MB 3dfx Voodoo Graphics - 4x 16MB SIMM ram - 32k Modem - Windows 98
#34AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:43:46 AM
US is the only little hope for this game. If it hadnt been for US sales it wouldnt even have reached the current half a million. Let us see how much of a drop it sees in the US. VGChartz predicted a drop of 90,000 units combined for both platforms.
#35HouseOfBladesPosted 1/30/2013 10:53:24 AM
Like it'll stop Capcom from making another DmC 2, we all saw what happened to RE:6, you really think they'll stop making one of their "beloved" titles. Saying we don't give a sh*t about this game, well Capcom doesn't give a sh*t if you hate it, they'll still make it.
#36SephirothDZXPosted 1/30/2013 10:53:39 AM
Eesh.

There's a legit chance this game might not hit 1 million sales. And if it does, it will barely do it.

Yeah, digital & PC sales aren't counted... but I can't imagine it's doing great on PC at all. Just at a quick glance, it's not even on the first page of Steam's Top Sellers.
#37DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 10:58:18 AM
Everyone copies Teh DuuuDe.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#38HouseOfBladesPosted 1/30/2013 11:03:35 AM
I'll even add, that I hope Capcom does keep failing, from the way they treat their fans and how the fans treat them right back, it's just as bad as EA. Yet EA has it's sports titles to fuel their failures, Capcom only has so many outlets to keep them going and in which I hope dry out. If you want to know what happened to Capcom, look no further than Platinum Games, cause anyone in Capcom with a brain jumped for that ship leaving harbor.

Yet I liked the new DmC, but I could careless if they do make a second one, I cared more about the game keeping the hack n slash roots and they did it perfectly, so I can't hate the game cause I enjoyed it and from what I heard, a lot of other people enjoyed it, it's people like you that want it to fail, well you got your wish, stupid gaming f*cks.
#39omerta07Posted 1/30/2013 11:05:48 AM
antking61 posted...
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
i bet nobody watches the sales of any other game this closely

Not many games pose a threat to their predecessors.

didnt you make it clear that you were leaving once the sale numbers were revealed ??
#40vgman94Posted 1/30/2013 11:06:03 AM
HouseOfBlades posted...
Like it'll stop Capcom from making another DmC 2, we all saw what happened to RE:6, you really think they'll stop making one of their "beloved" titles. Saying we don't give a sh*t about this game, well Capcom doesn't give a sh*t if you hate it, they'll still make it.

Shows that despite the terrible taste in gaming society today, Capcom is still dedicated to making quality games, regardless as to whether self-proclaimed fans despise it for whatever reason they can come up with. Bring on DmC 2 and RE7 (RE6, by the way, is the best selling game of Capcom's history, in case you missed that memo).