DmC Second week Japan sales drop a even more MASSIVE 72%!

#61omerta07Posted 1/30/2013 12:46:31 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
LMAO *ahem* you actually REALLY believe that you people on this message board are really 'half the fanbase' ???! lol im done !

LMAO, you really believe the people who bought DMC4 and didn't buy this are all on this message board or suddenly migrated to the PC / decided to buy digital copies? lol, I'm done.

i never thought it was going to do the numbers that dmc4 did so thats where youre wrong buddy boy . apparently you believe that everyone that bought dmc4 were actual fans of the series and not just gamers thirsting for software for their new gaming systems . this isnt 7 yrs ago and hack and slashers are no where near as popular as they were back then so keep telling yourself that a dmc5 wouldve did dmc4 numbers . i believe this game will do 1.5-2 million lifetime which will justify a sequel . just my opinion jr
#62NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/30/2013 12:47:09 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
*sits on Dante's chair*

*takes Dante's Force Edge off the wall, and starts polishing and sharpening it*
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#63nickizgr8Posted 1/30/2013 12:48:21 PM
Sasukefire posted...
RE6, by the way, is the best selling game of Capcom's history, in case you missed that memo
But it's a major disappointment. It only sold because of the hype.

What hype? Every reviewer I saw slated the game before release. Then loads of people were slating the QTE and resident evil 5 was terrible so it's not like res 6 was a sequel to a awesome game which made it sell more.
#64pkmastah15Posted 1/30/2013 12:48:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 12:49:55 PM
LMAO *ahem* you actually REALLY believe that you people on this message board are really 'half the fanbase' ???! lol im done !

LMAO, you really believe the people who bought DMC4 and didn't buy this are all on this message board or suddenly migrated to the PC / decided to buy digital copies? lol, I'm done.

i never thought it was going to do the numbers that dmc4 did so thats where youre wrong buddy boy . apparently you believe that everyone that bought dmc4 were actual fans of the series and not just gamers thirsting for software for their new gaming systems . this isnt 7 yrs ago and hack and slashers are no where near as popular as they were back then so keep telling yourself that a dmc5 wouldve did dmc4 numbers . i believe this game will do 1.5-2 million lifetime which will justify a sequel . just my opinion jr

HnS doesn't need to be popular when there's more users and the game should appeal to the masses. The fact that this game is sitting at less than DMC3 already says a lot.

And if you want to backpedal, do it before calling people idiots. Just pointing out that now days we are polite, we don't shoot people for knocking on your door anymore, gramps.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#66Snipa_Wulf12Posted 1/30/2013 12:52:57 PM
omerta07 posted...

Your opinion is based on guessing and BS. Akso the point of thr reboot was to beat dmc 4 sales, if it can't even get close then why in the world would a person in their right mind think that capcom would continue they direction. Especially at the prospect if even lower sales frpm a sequel?

Just admit that you're off base with your jack assery so people with a brain stem can continue the conversation In spite of you.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#67omerta07Posted 1/30/2013 12:56:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#68darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 12:58:45 PM
No one called you an idiot....
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#69TaizukuPosted 1/30/2013 1:01:31 PM

Some called him an idiot...on this same page.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#70darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 1:03:06 PM

Some called him an idiot...on this same page.

Well, not me, nor that guy...on that post at least >.>
---
Can I haz cheezburger?