how the heck could this sell worse than DMC4?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/30/2013 9:21:17 AM
DMC4 was so under the radar i dont think gamefaqs acknowledged its existance, and it was near launch and barely anyone ever mentions it in conversation..this game is in a HUGE spotlight, is controversial, constantly talked about, hugely polarizing, and has everyone talking about DmC again..i think the only reason this game could possibly get so little attention is all of the negative lies spread around by diehards trashing on this wonderful game by saying it sucks, when its obviously better than 4 and 2 put together =p
#2chaotix247Posted 1/30/2013 9:22:57 AM
I don't think you understand how generic this game is....Average games tend to sell at an average amount or worse.
---
I am so DAMN pissed at Capcom yet I shell out money like an idiot anyway.
Currently Playing - RE6, Black Ops 2, RE4, DMCHD, RECVX
#3KyryloPosted 1/30/2013 9:22:58 AM
DMC is niche game. Remove even 1/4 of it's sales and it's already heavy hit.
#4Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 9:23:03 AM
Uh, DMC4 is the best selling game out of the entire series.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5antking61Posted 1/30/2013 9:24:45 AM
Hack n Slash games only really appeals to the Hack n Slash market. This game tried to appeal to a different market by taking the game that reshaped the genre and bragged hardcore gameplay and then they dumbed it down in the name of accessibility to appeal to people who wouldn't give anything in this genre the time of day anyway.

It turned it's back on the only people that would buy it to try and appeal to people who hate it simple for what it is.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:24:54 AM
chaotix247 posted...
I don't think you understand how generic this game is....Average games tend to sell at an average amount or worse.

its still way better than 4 and 2..especially 2.
#7DarkJokerOfAmnuPosted 1/30/2013 9:25:38 AM
As much as I love the game it was to be expected, with a change as huge as this there was gonna be a whole lot of **** about it. s the game bad? absolutely not, but so many people were so used to the Old version that they hate change up to a pint of bashing. I dont know the American or European Sales...but yeah the game had decent sales in Japan but oit was only half of DMC 4
---
---
For some reason it couldnt fit but my s/n is supposed to be "DarkJokerOfAmuro"
#8Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 9:25:43 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
chaotix247 posted...

its still way better than 4 and 2..especially 2.

4 PC > Any version of DmC
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 9:26:33 AM
TC is a troll guys. Move out.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#10akira_hisyamPosted 1/30/2013 9:30:45 AM
my opinion because consumer decided which game are good with their wallet and many great game better than DmC gonna out in few month.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war