Another Great Combo Video!

#41Ink-RibbonPosted 1/30/2013 5:40:32 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Loshadt posted...
Then, show us how to perform different combos...

Oh no wait, you won't. You didn't play the game.

So, stay classy, puppy.

He's kind of right though, the combos do look the same.

No, he isn't. There are tons of different combos during the game.

It all depends on how do you perform them. Antis only say it's the same, because most of them just repeat what other antis say. So, they play the game with a close mind.

Obviously mashing the same button 10 times will result in the same combo, no matter how expert you are.

Citation needed.

The video you posted in the OP of this topic discredits what you just said.

I didn't post any video here, what are you talking about?

0/10
#42SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 5:42:33 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Loshadt posted...
Then, show us how to perform different combos...

Oh no wait, you won't. You didn't play the game.

So, stay classy, puppy.

He's kind of right though, the combos do look the same.

No, he isn't. There are tons of different combos during the game.

It all depends on how do you perform them. Antis only say it's the same, because most of them just repeat what other antis say. So, they play the game with a close mind.

Obviously mashing the same button 10 times will result in the same combo, no matter how expert you are.

Citation needed.

The video you posted in the OP of this topic discredits what you just said.

So a guy decides to make a combo video and likes a certain type of combo, therefore ALL combos are the same as that, as his video is a factual evidence of how all combo videos are.

Flawless logic.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#43vauxenPosted 1/30/2013 6:01:32 PM
Did the DMC3/4 combo videos posted in this topic came out a week after the game was released? i think people still need more time to make combos that doesn't look the same.
#44A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/30/2013 6:13:51 PM
They do for the most part look like they have little variation, mostly due to combo inputs carrying over between stances.

I think it's mostly because you have access to all weapons at once. Every combo involves a bit of everything and it just blurs together. Personally, I feel the same when I see DMC4 Dante gameplay. Less restrictions means more variety within each individual combo, but over all there's less variety in the style of play, because everyone can do everything all the time.

That's why DMC3 has lasted so long, and why it's the most fun to watch. You have to learn the best ways to use your equipment because you can't just swap it out for something more convenient whenever you feel like it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#45SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 6:16:09 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
They do for the most part look like they have little variation, mostly due to combo inputs carrying over between stances.

I think it's mostly because you have access to all weapons at once. Every combo involves a bit of everything and it just blurs together. Personally, I feel the same when I see DMC4 Dante gameplay. Less restrictions means more variety within each individual combo, but over all there's less variety in the style of play, because everyone can do everything all the time.

That's why DMC3 has lasted so long, and why it's the most fun to watch. You have to learn the best ways to use your equipment because you can't just swap it out for something more convenient whenever you feel like it.

It does force you to be crazy in one style at a time so I could agree with that.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#46A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/30/2013 6:28:06 PM
Also is it me, or does JCig Arbiter do absolutely nothing?
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#47kingrat2314Posted 1/30/2013 6:51:36 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
hoagie727 posted...
melvinmaverick posted...
That video shows how slow Dmc is lol, DMC3 combo videos are amillion times better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T_RdUPNg6k

Tell your garbage reboot series to step it up lol.

Easy!

In other words.

It's not as good as one of the best H&S games ever so it sucks.

Name a game released recently that was as fast as DMC3.

Wipeout, and any racing game.

>_> A jet is faster than my car.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#48syctheweilderPosted 1/30/2013 10:04:52 PM
Why does every uploader do the same schtick?
#49GuardianShadow0Posted 1/31/2013 1:10:51 AM
It just looked kinda boring and awkward to me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#50tehXdemiXaznPosted 1/31/2013 1:12:29 AM
GuardianShadow0 posted...
It just looked kinda boring and awkward to me.

That's the game.
---
... Nope, it's still the same.