if you anti's are mad now just wait when DmC 2 comes out

#1GoombaXPosted 1/30/2013 1:01:58 PM
Specially since some of you think there will be a DMC5
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#2superbowl54Posted 1/30/2013 1:03:04 PM
when that happens, let's all laugh at their tears.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#3dillpickle69Posted 1/30/2013 1:03:16 PM
Give me a good reason as to why you think there is going to be a DmC2? With the way this game flopped, DMC5 is a hell of a lot more likely to come out than DmC2.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#4megaultrarice34Posted 1/30/2013 1:04:02 PM
And then it will sell abysmally once again.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#5ReliusCloverPosted 1/30/2013 1:04:21 PM
GoombaX posted...
Specially since some of you think there will be a DMC5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#6KaptainK00lPosted 1/30/2013 1:04:34 PM
I kinda hope it does, if only to see them freak out again. The "hardcore DMC fans" are a funny group to watch make themselves look bad.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#7GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:05:57 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
Give me a good reason as to why you think there is going to be a DmC2? With the way this game flopped, DMC5 is a hell of a lot more likely to come out than DmC2.

First of all it didn't flop so quit being delusional its just sad at this point.
Secondly the way capcom works it would either be DmC2 or nothing
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#8SephirothDZXPosted 1/30/2013 1:08:08 PM
GoombaX posted...
dillpickle69 posted...

First of all it didn't flop so quit being delusional its just sad at this point.
Secondly the way capcom works it would either be DmC2 or nothing

Have you actually been paying attention to the sales numbers that are out there? It's having the weakest debut for any game in the DMC franchise. There's a reason Capcom hasn't commented on the sales numbers yet.
#9fifinamboPosted 1/30/2013 1:08:58 PM
If DmC2 happens the antis will join together to laugh at Capcom's inevitable demise. The only good thing that has come out of DmC has been watching two years of a spectacular, bombastic train wreck.

If there is indeed another one? Bring it on.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#10ZeroX91Posted 1/30/2013 1:09:03 PM
More than likely we will never see either, knowing capcom, or they will decide that they will but it will hinge on fan involvement. Then later blame the fans when Itsuno gets sick of the bs that goes on in the background and quits.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA