if you anti's are mad now just wait when DmC 2 comes out

#51DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 3:41:38 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
I can handle the "antis" that don't come into posts where people want to ask for tips or talk about their favorite song in the game and try to force their opinion down other peoples' throats. And I can handle the "pros" that don't try to make the other games sound like complete ****.

So like 95% of this board including the "pros"?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#52nanoviper618Posted 1/30/2013 3:43:17 PM(edited)
KaptainK00l posted...
I can handle the "antis" that don't come into posts where people want to ask for tips or talk about their favorite song in the game and try to force their opinion down other peoples' throats. And I can handle the "pros" that don't try to make the other games sound like complete ****.

There are very few of those guys on this board, or am I just seeing the same guys post the same thing over and over again? I need to check.
#53revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:38 PM
KaptainK00l posted...

I dont get that either. I mean i like the game but I dont go around saying the others DMCs suck because they dont with the exception of 2 but still.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#54dillpickle69Posted 1/30/2013 3:47:17 PM
nanoviper618 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

There are very few of those guys on this board, or am I just seeing the same guys post the same thing over and over again? I need to check.

There actually are very few of those people on both sides, it's just that those same people on each side exaggerate and complain that the entire other side is made up of those people. Not intending to start a big mess here, but I have seen a lot more pros doing that than antis, though my opinion might be unconsciously biased a little bit since I am an anti.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#55ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/30/2013 3:48:08 PM
megaultrarice34 Posted..
And then it will sell abysmally once again.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#56revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:49:48 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
nanoviper618 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

There actually are very few of those people on both sides, it's just that those same people on each side exaggerate and complain that the entire other side is made up of those people. Not intending to start a big mess here, but I have seen a lot more pros doing that than antis, though my opinion might be unconsciously biased a little bit since I am an anti.

I see it as balanced and when a normal pro or anti comes along it kinda assumed that they are jumping up the idiot pole and people react.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#57DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 3:53:19 PM
I wonder what the pros view of me is. I never felt i was too annoying.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#58dillpickle69Posted 1/30/2013 3:56:05 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I wonder what the pros view of me is. I never felt i was too annoying.

I remember a post or two about 'that annoying guy in Dante's chair that always puts memes up'
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#59SilentS89Posted 1/30/2013 3:57:58 PM
gamer6879403333 and DiaNim are decent pros.
#60GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:03:23 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
nanoviper618 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

Hell I think DMC3 is better and that DmC is only on par with DMC
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it