if you anti's are mad now just wait when DmC 2 comes out

#91QCTeamkillPosted 1/31/2013 10:21:51 AM
Scenarios:

Capcom lets NT make DmC2, yay.
Capcom makes DMC5, yay.
Capcom makes DMC5 and NT makes DmC2, yay yay.
Capcom makes DMC dancing game, awww.
#92WakutanPosted 1/31/2013 10:37:52 AM
dillpickle69 posted...
Give me a good reason as to why you think there is going to be a DmC2? With the way this game flopped, DMC5 is a hell of a lot more likely to come out than DmC2.

Give me a good reason why Capcom should make a DMC5 after all of this anti rage.
Capcom tend to accuse the fans (read; not buying DmC) for letting their franchise die.

Not so great sales for DmC means NO DMC 5 for all they care. Even if this DmC is not a perfect game it is still a great game. Support it by buying it, otherwise DMC 5 will NOT happen. That is how business works.
#93AsimLeonheartPosted 1/31/2013 10:45:57 AM
Wakutan posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Give me a good reason as to why you think there is going to be a DmC2? With the way this game flopped, DMC5 is a hell of a lot more likely to come out than DmC2.

Give me a good reason why Capcom should make a DMC5 after all of this anti rage.
Capcom tend to accuse the fans (read; not buying DmC) for letting their franchise die.

Not so great sales for DmC means NO DMC 5 for all they care. Even if this DmC is not a perfect game it is still a great game. Support it by buying it, otherwise DMC 5 will NOT happen. That is how business works.

LOL at your flawed logic. Buying DmC will lead to DMC5? How? If DmC would have been successful, CAPCOM and all the pros would be boasting how they were right and we would get a DmC2 instead. This game has sold LESS than ALL DMC games! Why will CAPCOM make DmC2 if the older DMCs sold more and DMC5 can sell more?
#94HellsControllerPosted 1/31/2013 10:48:01 AM
Wakutan posted...
dillpickle69 posted...

Benderlaughing.gif
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#95darkshadowmasterPosted 1/31/2013 10:49:39 AM
GoombaX posted...
Specially since some of you think there will be a DMC5

I am actually enjoying DmC but will be pissed if they outright drop DMC for this...
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#96jerry_wirerammePosted 1/31/2013 11:16:59 AM
Imagine if NT decide to really troll and make DmC2 a re-imagining of DMC3?

I think some on here would have rage induced heart attacks :)
---
Sean: Pearl 3308 1581 4514, White 4555 9298 7750 White 2 4427 9371 6990