Oh look at the sales bla bla. SHUT UPP

#21Robot_SoopaPosted 1/30/2013 2:57:17 PM
hoagie727 posted...
If they wanted to make DMC they would have.

You don't think they will take 1 mill sales and great reviews for a game they outsourced and double up on that.

I would.

They completely uprooted the series and gave it to someone else for the sole purpose to INCREASE appeal and sales.

It has had the opposite effect.

I have a lemonade stand and I'm selling 100 cups a day.

I want to make more so I switch to a fruit punch stand but I'm only selling 25 cups a day.

You have to be brain damaged to not understand that you would go back to what was making you more money.

sundet84 posted...
really. that`s all you got. I don`t care if it flopps ore not. What i do care about is people like you saying it has when you don`t have the worldwide numbers. And picking on my grammar and spelling. I have said on this board may times that my spelling and grammar sucks and i don`t care

Except you already proved yourself wrong?... That 450 thousand or whatever it was was a WORLD WIDE figure. Go look it up on Vgchartz.

Games don't increase in sales after the first week. And Dead Space 3 hitting next week is only going to hurt it worse.
#22SilentS89Posted 1/30/2013 2:59:49 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Games don't increase in sales after the first week.

This, this is what people seem to keep misunderstanding.

They act like the passage of time is going to significantly increase the sales of DmC.
#23hoagie727Posted 1/30/2013 3:00:43 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
hoagie727 posted...
If they wanted to make DMC they would have.

You don't think they will take 1 mill sales and great reviews for a game they outsourced and double up on that.

I would.

They completely uprooted the series and gave it to someone else for the sole purpose to INCREASE appeal and sales.

It has had the opposite effect.

I have a lemonade stand and I'm selling 100 cups a day.

I want to make more so I switch to a fruit punch stand but I'm only selling 25 cups a day.

You have to be brain damaged to not understand that you would go back to what was making you more money.

sundet84 posted...
really. that`s all you got. I don`t care if it flopps ore not. What i do care about is people like you saying it has when you don`t have the worldwide numbers. And picking on my grammar and spelling. I have said on this board may times that my spelling and grammar sucks and i don`t care

Except you already proved yourself wrong?... That 450 thousand or whatever it was was a WORLD WIDE figure. Go look it up on Vgchartz.

Games don't increase in sales after the first week. And Dead Space 3 hitting next week is only going to hurt it worse.

Look up how many sales Dragon's Dogma got on VGCchartz.

It is getting a sequel.

It also has lower review scores.
#24darkdragon_9600Posted 1/30/2013 3:01:31 PM

It is getting a sequel.

DD wasn't a reboot with the intent to get more sales than the previous games.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#25sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:02:38 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...

They act like the passage of time is going to significantly increase the sales of DmC.

And people are forgetting that many people have no job. The economy is still bad in most parts of the world= Cant buy the game at launch ore are waiting fore a price drop
#26Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 3:03:25 PM
sundet84 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...

And people are forgetting that many people have no job. The economy is still bad in most parts of the world= Cant buy the game at launch ore are waiting fore a price drop

In that case, they'd probably buy it used. That won't add to the sales figures.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#27revanninjaPosted 1/30/2013 3:03:26 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...

Actual that is wrong some games have increased in sales after their first week. DmC did it went from 20 spot I think it was to 1st in its second week.

Its rare and also sales are not caculated from first week they are caculated from its first month
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#28hoagie727Posted 1/30/2013 3:06:00 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...

It is getting a sequel.

The sales of the previous games are too old to compare.

There are too many factors that have happened from then till now to do a fair comparison.

Games sales overall are way down in the economy.

People keep saying the install base is bigger.

They forget a good percentage of those people don't play H&S games.

I know a lot of people that just use their console for Netflix now.
#29Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 3:06:27 PM
hoagie727 posted...
darkdragon_9600 posted...

It is getting a sequel.

The sales of the previous games are too old to compare.

There are too many factors that have happened from then till now to do a fair comparison.

Games sales overall are way down in the economy.

People keep saying the install base is bigger.

They forget a good percentage of those people don't play H&S games.

I know a lot of people that just use their console for Netflix now.

ITT: Excuses
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#30Robot_SoopaPosted 1/30/2013 3:07:35 PM
sundet84 posted...

And those people don't matter in the long run. By the time a price drop hits all of the numbers will be counted. Sure Capcom could make 5 million in sales if the game cost $5 but they'd be losing money. It's going to be the first month of sales at full price that matter.

DMC4 also came out in 2008. Guess what? Economy was still in the s***ter and many people didn't have jobs.